Cotai Ferry Transfers Between Hong Kong & Macau (Taipa)
Enjoy seamless transfers from Hong Kong to Taipa, Macau. Board a comfortable boat, sit back and relax while you take in the sights on these fast, convenient transfers.
- These hassle-free transfers will get you to/from either Macau or HK Island in no time!
- These transfers operate every 30 minutes and are a great way to get around.
- Enjoy a selection of food and duty-free goods that are available for purchase onboard.
Know Before You Go
- You must enter the full name of the guest who will climb onboard the ferry and ensure that you carry a valid passport for identification at the boarding point.
- Guests over the age of 1 must possess a ticket to board the ferry.
- Ensure you reach the boarding point 30-minutes before the ferry departs.
- The ticket can only be collected by the person who purchased it and the staff at the counter will check for valid ID/passport during redemption. The staff member has the right to refuse to give the ticket if a customer does not personally claim their own ticket.
On the next page, you will get to choose from the following transfer routes:
- HK Island to Macau
- Macau to HK Island
These transfers are available at a half-hourly basis from 7:00 AM-11:30 PM at Hong Kong and 7:00 AM-1:00 AM at Macau.
The following are boarding points you must assemble at depending on where you choose on the next page.
- Hong Kong: Shop 305D, Shun Tak Centre, 200 Connaught Road
- Macau: Counter 1-12, Level 2, Cotai Water Jet Ticketing Counter, Taipa Ferry Terminal
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
You will receive an email confirmation with your Cotai Ferry Transfers between Hong Kong & Macau (Taipa) vouchers shortly. Please display your vouchers on your mobile phone with valid photo ID at the boarding point.