Premium Tour of Windsor Castle, Stonehenge & Bath
Visit the top three out-of-town attractions from London on a day tour that takes you to the Stonehenge, the town of Windsor and the hamlet of Bath. Enjoy a scenic day which takes you from one picture perfect location to another in England.
Your Tour Highlights
- Visit the Stonehenge and see the world’s most famous standing circle ring in all its splendor.
- Enjoy a tour of the Windsor Castle with a visit to the State Apartments and St.George’s Chapel.
- Panoramic coach tour of Bath, England’s first UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Discover the famous Roman Baths and take in the rich history and culture.
- Relax in the comforts of a first class luxury motor coach on your transfers to and from London to the different attractions.
- Learn about the places you visit from the on board professional guide.
Standing proudly in all its majesty, the weekend home of Her Majesty The Queen, the Windsor Castle is a lavish fortress that has been in the realm of the royal family for over 900 years. Your tour takes you to this royal destination and gives you ample free time to peek at the luxurious State Apartments and the priceless artwork on display!
The Stonehenge's rock formations have stood tall for over 5 millennia and their significance in history continue to be debated. Your tour takes you to this UNESCO World Heritage Site for an exploration of one of the most sought after attractions in the United Kingdom.
Finally, you round off your day with a walking tour of the beautiful city of Bath. This World Heritage Site, with its stunning architecture, is a sight to behold. The panoramic bus tour takes you around the city and will show you the crescents, Pulteney Bridge and Bath Abbey. You round off your time in Bath with entry into the Roman Baths that are in perfect working order to this date.
Know Before You Go
The tour begins at 08:45 am from the Victoria Coach Station and ends at 08:00 pm at the Victoria Train Station.
All cancellations/rescheduling requests made 24 hours prior to the start time of your experience will be processed for free without any additional charges.
How To Redeem Tickets
• You will receive an email with your tour voucher in a few minutes.
• Please take a print out of your ticket and go to the meeting point on both days.
• Show your print out to at the meeting point at Victoria Coach Station, platforms 1-5.
• Your tickets are valid for the day you’ve booked the experience.