River Safari with 2 Boat Rides
River Safari Singapore is Asia’s first river-themed wildlife park. This unique park fuses the world of freshwater rivers with the wildlife there, mimicking the ecosystems found at the world’s most prominent rivers.
- Enjoy two amazing boat rides as you explore the secrets of the Amazon on the River Safari, and enjoy the adrenaline rush of the Amazon River Quest.
- Meet Kai Kai and Jia Jia, the giant pandas at the Giant Panda Forest.
- Observe ancient creatures at the River of Life, the Nile-inspired exhibit, amongst other unforgettable experiences at River Safari.
- Tickets are valid for 60 days from the date of purchase, allowing you complete flexibility to visit the park.
Explore the Secrets of the Amazon on the River Safari
The River Safari is a river-themed zoo and aquarium. Spread over 12 hectares, it is the first-of-its-kind in Asia that offers freshwater attractions and riverboat rides coupled with a wildlife experience. The park is divided into 10 different ecosystems of which the River Nile experience, the Yangtze River experience, and the Amazon experience are most well-received. The River Safari features over 5000 animals! Be sure to check out the pandas and the Beavers, the star attractions at the River Safari.
Indulge Yourself in Two Amazing Boat Rides on the River Safari
Your experience will be even more memorable when you cruise down the rivers. Indulge in the Amazon River Quest and spot Jaguars and Tapirs in the dense rainforests. Along the Mississippi, you’ll be able to see the ferocious Alligator that snaps turtles and learn fascinating facts about the deadly predators. The different river ecosystems you can see are the Mississippi River, Congo River, Nile River, Ganges River, Yangtze River, Mary River, and the Mekong River.
Besides the rivers, the River Safari also has dedicated sections of the forest reserved for other species. This comprises of the Giant Panda Forest, the Amazon Flooded Forest, and the Squirrel Monkey Forest. Explore the forests at your own pace and catch sightings of animals ranging from Pandas to Manatees all at the River Safari Singapore.To plan your day better, check out our detailed guide on River Safari.
- River Safari Singapore admission voucher.
- Amazon River Quest Ticket.
- River Safari Boat ride voucher.
Know Before You Go
Tickets can only be used by tourists and cannot be used by Singapore Citizens and/or Singapore Permanent Residents.
The Beaver Encounter is a special interactive program with beavers and is chargeable. This program is available daily at 4:30 PM and 5:40 PM and the vouchers must be purchased at the River Safari’s Boat Plaza voucher counter at least an hour prior to the session. Please book at the earliest to guarantee your spot on this encounter which costs SGD 20 per adult and SGD 15 for children between 5-12 years. The River Trails experience is a guided trail adventure and is extremely educative. We recommend you to not miss this experience by purchasing your River Trails voucher at the Boat Plaza voucher counter.
Monday to Sunday - 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM.
ATMs, lockers, nursing stations, and prayers rooms are available at the venue. The locker costs SGD 5 for the first three hours, following which a 1 SGD fee will be levied for each hour.
Strollers, wheelchairs, and mobility scooters are present at the venue for children and guests with impaired movement. Strollers can be rented at a 9 SGD fee while the cost of renting a mobility scooter is SGD 20 for the first three hours and an additional 5 SGD for every subsequent hour. Wheelchairs are free-of-charge.
To come to Singapore River Safari by public transport, take the MRT Red Line and transit to a connecting public bus such as no. 927 and no.138. If you're coming by car take the SLE towards Mandai Road and reach the Mandai Lake Road.
For the Amazon River Quest boat ride at River Safari, riders must be at least 1.06 meters tall. Kindly refer to complete guidelines here.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets can not be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
- You will get an email with your River Safari with 2 Boat Rides voucher shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile device at the ticket redemption point.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
Please check your final voucher for the redemption point details and specific instructions.
The tickets are open dated and are valid for a period of 60 days. However, you must use the tickets on the same day you redeem them at the ticketing counter at Singapore Zoo.
- This redemption voucher must be utilised on the Travel Date indicated . Voucher will expire after the travel date.
- 85% of the animal exhibits are accessible by foot while the other 15% are viewed from the river cruises. Wear comfortable walking shoes to explore the venue at ease.
- The main attractions of the park are the Giant Panda Forest, Amazon River Quest, and the Amazon Flooded Forests.
- Uniformed staff members are present through the park to assist you with any query.
- Please ensure you follow the rules and guidelines of River Safari.