Segovia & Pedraza Guided Tour
- Travel back to medieval times with this guided tour to Segovia & Pedraza
- Explore the beautiful walled city of Pedraza, and stop for some wine and tapas
- At Segovia, see the historical 16-kilometer-long Roman aqueduct, the Segovia Cathedral, and the Alcázar castle
- Small tour groups ensure the best experience you can have
Ever imagined what life in medieval Spain must have been like? Here's your chance to find out! Explore the walled city of Pedraza and its cobblestone paths, as you head to a traditional meson for wine and tapas. Continue to Segovia, and be amazed by the ancient but beautifully preserved 16-kilometer-long Roman aqueduct! In addition, this city also has some of the most important medieval buildings in Spain and used to be home to many kings of Castile. Visit the Lady Of Cathedrals, the Segovia Cathedral, also the magnificent castle, the Alcázar.
- Luxury motor coach.
- English speaking official guide.
- Entrance fee to Cathedral and Alcazar.
- One glass of wine with Tapa.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the voucher to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
- Maximum 20 people per group.
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.