Louvre Abu Dhabi - Skip The Line Tickets
Visit Abu Dhabi's finest attraction, the Louvre, based on the world-famous art gallery in Paris. Experience a concoction of Western and Eastern art within the Arabian lands and indulge in a multitude of experiences and contemplations.
- Skip the average 2-hour queue and sultry heat of the city with your priority access tickets.
- Access every nook and corner of the gallery with these tickets.
- Explore a priceless collection of art and learn about the culture of different civilizations and cultures from around the globe.
- Revel in the ‘Rain of Sunlight’ while standing beneath the dome - an experience that few words can truly express.
- Rent an optional multimedia guide and walk through the Louvre with an easy-to-use guide at your fingertips.
- From 9 July 2019 through 31 May 2020, experience an interactive adventure through the History of Clothing in Art at the Children's Museum.
With your skip-the-line tickets, you can conveniently walk past the 2-hour long queue and soak in generous views of the sea and Abu Dhabi's skyline on your way to the mesmerizing dome. The Louvre comprises of 55 detached building housing art galleries, a children's museum, an exhibition, a boutique gift shop, a restaurant, and a café.
The 12 museum galleries are chronologically arranged in an inspiring manner, narrating the story of humanity with an artistic filter. Through an incredible collection of art installations, each of these 12 chapters unveils commonalities that have existed through the history of humanity.
Louvre hosts 4 temporary exhibitions every year. These exhibitions are the result of a unique collaboration between Abu Dhabi and France. In partnership with 13 French Museum partners, Louvre Abu Dhabi will bring together exemplary art for visitors of the Middle East.
This specially-designed section of Louvre hosts an array of family-focused exhibitions and interactive workshops in both English and Arabic. 'Experiential learning' is at the core of the Children's Museum and the aim is to inspire young minds by imbibing artistic techniques and ideas to their thinking patterns.
There are occasional education workshops held in the permanent galleries and art studio. If you are interested in learning in detail about the remarkable collections, you can hop by for one.
Boutique Souvenir Store
However small it may be, grab a souvenir from the snug boutique shop on your way out to cherish this visit to the first Arabian Universal Museum.
Restaurant and Cafe
Rest your tired legs and contemplate the art you just witnessed over coffee and a plate of sumptuous bites before you leave the premises. The eateries are designed by Jean Nouvel himself and are nothing short of extraordinary.
Isis Lactans Group | Virgin and Child | Bactrian Princess | Funeral Set of Princess Henuttawy | Statue of Alexander the Great | Dancing Shiva | Leaf from the Blue Qur’an | Head of Buddha | Madonna and the Child | Portrait of a Woman | The Belvedere Apollo | Horses of the Sun | Sir Thomas Wyatt the Younger | The Good Samaritan | Young Mother Playing a Samisen | Game of Bezique | Equestrian Portrait of Maharao Sheodan | Oriental Bliss | Fountain of Light
Know Before You Go
- Tue- Sun: 10 AM - 6:30 PM (last entry at 5:30 PM)
- Closed on Mon
Suggested duration of visit
2 - 3 hours.
Reduced Price Tickets
Youth between 13 and 22 years of age. (Please note: We do not sell youth tickets at this moment, therefore you will have to go to the ticketing counter at the venue and buy them accordingly.)
UAE School teachers, College teachers, University faculty
Members of the UAE military.
Free admission for children under the age of 13, journalists, disabled visitors (plus one companion), Members of the Louvre Abu Dhabi's Art Club Loyalty Program, Members of the International Council of Museums and Members of the International Council on Monuments and Sites,
All supporting documents must be showcased for availing reduced tickets.
From Abu Dhabi
Get on to Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Highway (E12), which can be accessed from either Corniche Road, Hamdan Bin Mohammed Street or Zayed the First Street. Stay on E12 till you reach the Cultural District. Once here, take the first exit after the bridge to reach Louvre.
Bus No - 94, average duration - 30 minutes, frequency - every 30 minutes.
Ticket Cost - AED 2.
Stations from Abu Dhabi - Dhafeer Street | Abu Dhabi Bus Station | Hamdan Street | Saadiyat Island
Get on Sheikh Maktoum Bin Rashid Road (E11) and take the Abu Dhabi-Shahama Road (E10). Switch to Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Highway( E12) and take the exit before Sheikh Khalifa Bridge.
If you are taking a taxi from Dubai, it is likely to cost you anything above AED 300.
Take any bus from Dubai to Abu Dhabi Bus Stand. From here you can take bus number 94 to Louvre Abu Dhabi.
Average Duration from Dubai to Abu Dhabi- 1 hour 30 minutes, frequency - hourly, ticket cost - AED 25.
Free Parking | Paid valet parking | Free Wi-Fi | Cloakrooms & lockers | ATM (accepts international cards) | Strollers & wheelchairs on loan | Prayer room
- The galleries are set at a relatively cool temperature to protect the installations. You might want to consider carrying a stole/scarf, especially for kids.
- Photography is permitted throughout Louvre. However, flash photography is not allowed in some areas with sensitive exhibits.
- For security purposes, backpacks and luggage are not allowed inside. You can deposit your belongings in the cloakroom provided.
- Food and water is strictly prohibited inside the galleries
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or refunded.
How To Use Your Tickets
You will receive your mobile voucher via email instantly. There is no need to print the same. You can flash these tickets on your mobile phone at the entrance and walk into the museum.