FunVee Singapore: 1 Day Hop-On-Hop-Off Tour + SEA Aquarium Tickets
- See Singapore's sights onboard the FunVee hop-on hop-off bus, covering 3 different routes and 40 stops, at a frequency of 1 bus every 15-20min
- You can hop on and hop off the buses as much as you like for a period of 1 day
- Spend time at S.E.A. Aquarium, the world's largest oceanarium with the included entry tickets
- All the buses feature audioguides with commentary that'll help you get to know the city of Singapore better
- Make stops at the many iconic attractions of Singapore, such as Merlion Park, Esplanade Theatre, Chinatown, Botanic Gardens, Marina Bay Sands, Art Science Museum, etc., along the way
- Click here for detailed route and boarding points and here for a map.
Why You Should Get On Board
Climb aboard the FunVee Singapore Hop-on Hop-off bus, and take advantage of your unlimited access to their fleet of open-topped buses for a period of 1 day. See all of Singapore, with stops at all the major attractions such as Botanic Gardens, Marina Bay Sands, Art Science Museum, Gardens by the Bay, Marina Barrage, Little India, and much more. Explore these attractions at your own pace, hopping on and off as and when you please. What’s more, the 3 different bus routes have audioguides onboard, so you can learn more about the attractions that you will spot from the bus.
Included with the hop-on-hop-off tickets are entry tickets to S.E.A Aquarium, the world's largest oceanarium. Featuring two world-class attractions – each promising an exclusive insight into the aquatic world, Marine Life Park™ takes you and your family on an unforgettable journey through the marine world.
- 1 Day Singapore HOHO Pass
- Entry to S.E.A. Aquarium
- Audioguide with commentary
- Entrances to other attractions
- Food and drinks
All buses feature audioguides with commentary in English, Chinese, Russian, German, Korean to help you get to know Singapore better
Reduced Price Tickets
- Children aged 3-12 enjoy reduced prices. Please carry a valid photo ID.
- Ages 2yrs and below go free
Know Before You Go
Green Route (City Hopper):
- Popular stops on the route are Clarke Quay, Chinatown, Botanic Gardens & more.
- Frequency: Approx. every 15-20 min
- First bus at 9 AM from Singapore Flyer and last bus is at 5:00 PM
Orange Route (Marina Bay Hopper):
- Popular stops on the route are the Marina Barrage, Little India, Gardens by the Bay and more.
- Frequency: Approx. every 60 min
- First bus at 10:45 AM from Marina Square Bus Stop and last bus is at 4:45 PM
Red Route (Sentosa Shuttle):
- Popular stops on the route are Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross
- Frequency: 4 times daily (09:45 AM, 11:45 AM, 3:45 PM & 5:45 PM)
- First bus at 9:45 AM from Marina Square and last bus is at 5:45 PM
S.E.A. Aquarium Visiting Times:
- Mon, Wed, Thur, Fri, Sat, Sun– 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Tue – 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
You will receive a voucher via email once your booking is confirmed. Please present printed voucher if you are boarding from any of the 40 bus stops. You may show a mobile voucher if you are boarding from the first starting point: City Tourist Hub @ Marina Square Shopping Mall #01-221, located near 7-Eleven, open daily between 8:00 AM-7:00 PM.
Your ticket is valid only on the date selected during checkout.