Big Bus Guided Night Tour of Singapore
- See Singapore's attractions at night on board the Big Bus open-top double-decker bus, and see the city dazzle with sparkling lights
- Make a stop at Chinatown Food Street, where you can sample the delectable food on display -Wander through the Gardens by the Bay, and spot many of Singapore's attractions from your bus
- Visit the colourful Bugis Village, Singapore’s largest night street market, where you can shop for mementos, gifts and the like
- An English-speaking guide will accompany you on the bus, providing live commentary that will familiarize you with the sights and attractions
Why You Should Get On Board
Start your night tour from Suntec City, where you can climb aboard the Big Bus open-top double-decker bus. From here, you will drive through the Marina Bay and arrive at Chinatown in the company of your expert guide, who will tell you more about the various attractions you will spot from the bus. The bus will make its first stop at Chinatown Food Street, a 60s-style food haven offering local cuisine where you’ll learn about the city’s culinary culture from your guide. Use the included $5 voucher to purchase something to sample from the wide array of traditional dishes.
The bus will then continue to your next stop, the Gardens by the Bay. Stroll through the serene gardens and explore a little before the light and sound show starts at the Supertree Grove, an impressive set of vertical gardens that light up in a dazzling display. Your third stop is Bugis Village, Singapore’s biggest night street market, where you will sample fresh tropical fruit and shop for souvenirs. Bargain and breathe in the atmosphere of the market, before heading on to the bus and continuing your tour.
Finally hop back onto the bus for a drive down Orchard Road, Singapore’s prime shopping belt. A perfect tour for those new to the city, you can experience the best of what nighttime Singapore has to offer in one neat package!
- 3-hour fully guided tour
- SGD$5 food voucher
- Gardens by the Bay light show
- Fruit platter sampling
- Entrances to other attractions
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Go
Please note that this is not a hop-on hop-off tour.
The tour departs from BIG BUS & DUCK Tourist Hub at 6.30pm daily and lasts for 3 hours, ending at approximately 9:30pm
Reduced Price Tickets
Children enjoy reduced prices. Please carry a valid photo ID.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before schedule
You will receive an email with your Panoramic Night Tour of Singapore mobile voucher soon after purchase. No need to print. Please display the same at the ticket redemption point
Ticket Redemption Point
BIG BUS & DUCK Tourist Hub at Suntec City Convention Centre, 3 Temasek Boulevard, #01-330, Singapore 038983
Catch bus no. 36, 56 or 75 to the Pan Pacific Hotel bus stop. Suntec City is a short walk from here
Your ticket is valid only on the date selected during checkout.