Toledo & Bargas Winery Tour
- Discover the rich historical and cultural side of Toledo, a World Heritage site and one of the oldest cities of Europe
- Visit the architectural marvels of the city such as the Mosque of El Cristo de la Luz, Valmardón Mosque, Church of Santo Tomé among others
- Enjoy the marvelous panoramic view of the city at the Synagogue of Santa María
- Taste some amazing wines at Finca Loranque winery in Bargas
Get the best of Toledo, one of the oldest cities in Europe and a World Heritage Site, in one day! Discover splendid buildings from almost every historical period, including the Arabian, Gothic, Mudejar, Renaissance, and Baroque. Toledo has great historical significance as the City of the Three Cultures, a place where as Christians, Muslims, and Jews have all lived together! Visit the Mosque of El Cristo de la Luz and the old Bib-al-Mardum, or Valmardón Mosque, which is a true reflection of Caliphate architecture. Be awed by El Greco’s masterpiece, El Entierro del Señor de Orgaz in the Church of Santo Tomé. Get breathtaking panoramic views of the city from the Synagogue of Santa María la Blanca. Finally, stop at Finca Loranque winery in Bargas, and taste some of the finest wines of this region.
- Luxury motor-coach.
- Professional guide
- Entrance fee to Cathedral, Church of St. Tome, Synagogue and Cristo de la Luz.
- Commented tasting of 3 wines and an appetizer.
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the voucher to the venue along with a valid photo ID.