Madrid Authentic Tapas & History Tour
- Experience Madrid as a local as you savour the world famous tapas in authentic locations around the city
- Be guided by an experienced local guide who is also a foodie
- Get drinks: wine, beer, soft drinks or water, and tapas served at the taverns you visit
Be a local and experience a variety of tastings, the history and culture of Madrid in this experience handed by a native Madrilian.
Tapas are a miniature culinary art well-distinguished in the Spanish cuisine. These are appetizers that are enjoyed most with wine, a delicacy that delights locals and visitors. On this tour, you will be taken to some of the most famous local taverns in the city. Some of these have won the ‘best Spanish tapa of the year’ prize.
Get a quick yet authentic insight into Spanish culture, history, and gastronomic tradition.
- Foodie specialized Local Guide
- Tapas and drinks (wine, beer, soft drinks or water) in each Bar
- Tour will be guided in English / Spanish language.
- Food and Beverages (Which are not specified in the inclusions)
- Pick-up and drop off
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the voucher to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
- Please provide details of any special requirements (dietary, allergies or otherwise) at the time of booking.
- This tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.