Jack the Ripper Tour London
Follow the paths trodden by London’s infamous serial killer, Jack The Ripper!
- Follow the shady trails left behind the infamous serial killer, Jack The Ripper
- Pick up details about this mysterious killer’s reign of terror back in the late 19th century
- Travel back in time to the dismal days of Victorian London when Jack The Ripper crept about the streets
- Learn about the many murder sites, victims and suspects from your expert tour guide
- Pass along the Aldgate High Street, the Mitre Square and Goulston Street among others
- End your tour at his rumored hunting grounds, the Ten Bells pub
- Choose between English, Spanish, German, French and Italian guided tours
Creep around the streets of London’s East End, a hotbed of crime back in the late 19th century. Walk in the footsteps of the world-famous serial killer, Jack The Ripper as you take to London’s eerie streets at night and listen to ghastly murder stories that have not been solved yet. You’ll walk past numerous murder sites like the Aldgate High Street, the Mitre Square, Goulston Street, and Hanbury Street, places where bodies of horrifically mutilated victims were found.
Find out about the Whitechapel region of London that was enveloped in fear for the longest time, because of the many brutal murders caused by Jack The Ripper, a man who’s identity remains a mystery to this day! Visit the murder sites, including the Ten Bells pub, rumored to be his “hunting grounds”. Your tour ends at this pub.
- Expert tour guide
- 3-hr walking tour
- Hotel transfers
Know Before You Go
- This walking tour involves a fair amount of walking, so please wear comfortable clothing and footwear
- Your tour group will have no more than 30 guests
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- Jack the Ripper Tour: Tour in English
- Jack the Ripper Tour: Tour in Spanish
- Jack the Ripper Tour: Tour in German
- Jack the Ripper Tour: Tour in French
- Jack the Ripper Tour: Tour in Italian
Ages 7-12yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hrs before the schedule
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays
- Meet your tour guide at Altab Ali Park
- Address: Adler St, Shadwell, London E1 1FD, United Kingdom
- This is right across the street from Lloyds Bank
- Closest bus stop is Aldgate East Station, a 2-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Buses #25, 205, 254, and more will bring you here.
- Closest subway station is Aldgate East, also a 2-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Subway lines Circle, District Line, and Hammersmith & city will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout