Bateaux Dubai Dinner Creek Cruise with Free Drink
Get a taste of the opulence Dubai stands for with this luxury 2.5 hour Bateaux dinner cruise. Not only will you enjoy the sights along your way, but you will also get to indulge in a delectable 4-course meal with a selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Choose to sit inside the glass-covered deck, on the open roof terrace or linger on the outdoor deck to absorb the stellar views of Dubai’s stunning skyline.
- Savor a delectable 4-course dinner with an extensive choice of dishes and beverages to satiate your appetite.
- You may even choose to benefit from a selection of unlimited alcoholic beverages on board in the next step of the booking.
- Glide past iconic landmarks like the Grand Mosque, Old Boat Port, and Old Souk.
- International 4-course à la carte dinner
- Guaranteed Window Table
- Unlimited house wine and beer (optional)
- Unlimited tea/coffee, water & soft drinks
- Complimentary glass of wine
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
What to Expect
Explore the waterways of Dubai Creek like never before in the comfort of this glass-enclosed, air-conditioned luxury vessel while enjoying the freshly prepared gourmet cuisine.
Relax and enjoy the panoramic views of Dubai and its shimmering skyline under the stars. A treat for your taste buds as you're served a four-course à la carte including an extensive selection of fine beverages and contemporary live entertainment.
Know Before You Go
- Children below 5 years of age are not permitted.
- Please note: There will be no entertainment shows and serving of alcoholic beverages on September 10th and 11th on account of it being the Islamic New Year. These services will resume on the 12th of September.
- During dry day, there will be no entertainment and no alcohol will be served.
This cruise departs daily at 8:15 PM. Board at leisure anytime between 07:45 PM and 8:00 PM. Earliest Boarding 7:45, guests may be declined boarding after 8:15. You will disembark by 10:30 PM.
From April 1 onwards, Bateaux Dubai’s regular dinner cruise timings move 30 minutes earlier.
You must assemble at Bur Dubai Creek Al Seef Street, opposite the Consulate of Kuwait. The vessel is located just behind the Bateaux Dubai retail shop.
By Bus: Board the #10 and get off at the Al Seef Marine Transport Station 2. The meeting point - JA Bateaux Dubai, located on Al Seef street is a 1-minute walk from the station.
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. You can show your mobile voucher at the venue along with a valid photo ID.