London Eye Ticket with 24 Hours Unlimited Thames Cruise
Witness the sights of London from the river and the sky with this incredible combo experience that gives you hop-on hop-off access to four central piers in London over the course of 24 hours, as well as allowing you to journey on the iconic London Eye!
- Choose to hop-on or hop-off at any one of the four piers convenient to you to explore the sights of the Thames
- Cruises depart every 30 minutes, giving you the freedom to explore all the sights you want at your pace
- All boats have cafes serving hot and cold drinks as well as snacks for you to purchase
- The London Eye is the world’s tallest cantilevered observation wheel, and affords views from 135 meters above the ground
Get to experience two activities that are synonymous with London itself with this combo experience! Travel up and down the river Thames across 4 central piers, and marvel at the city's incredible design and architecture from the ceiling of the city, the London Eye, all in the course of 24 mesmerizing hours!
One of the most relaxing ways to discover the city of London, this hop-on-hop-off cruise covers all of the most important and iconic sights in the city. The vessel is designed especially for the best possible sightseeing experience and comes equipped with an onboard bar stocked with food and drinks. You can choose to board the cruise at any one of three piers (Westminster, Tower and Greenwich), and you will also receive a guided commentary of the many sights along the river.
Later, soar high above the city at the London Eye and enjoy breathtaking panoramic views! See as far as almost 40 kilometers on a clear day from a height of 135 meters. This is one of the best ways to see London, as each of the 32 capsules is equipped with technologies to help you explore all of the most iconic spots in the city in several languages. To add to your experience, you can also enjoy a revolutionary 4D film (approximately four minutes long), providing a completely new vision of the city!
- 24-hour hop-on hop-off Thames sightseeing cruise ticket
- Entry to the London Eye
- 4D Cinema experience
Know Before You Go
- All children aged 15 years and below must be accompanied by an adult (18+ yrs)
- Attraction tickets must first be collected from Westminster Pier (SW1A 2JH), Tower Pier (EC3N 4DT) or Greenwich Pier (SE10 9HT). You will not be able to enter the attraction without your tickets
5 Oct onwards, cruises will operate on Fri, Sat & Sun between 11 AM & 5 PM
- Open Daily:11 AM to 8.30 PM
- Please check the London Eye opening times prior to arrival. These times are a general guide only and times may vary depending on seasonality and special events
Ages 3-15yrs enjoy reduced pricing
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please take a print out of your mobile voucher and exchange it for actual tickets at the ticket redemption point
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
Ticket Redemption Points
Westminster Pier - Close to Westminster Abbey, the Houses of Parliament (with Big Ben), Horse Guards, Whitehall and the Churchill Museum and Cabinet War Rooms
Get Directions To Westminster Pier
Tower Pier - This pier makes the Tower of London and Tower Bridge easily accessible
Get Directions To Tower Pier
Greenwich Pier - Makes it easy to reach the World Heritage Centre of Greenwich, home of the famous tea clipper Cutty Sark, the Old Royal Naval College, the National Maritime Museum, the Queen’s House and the Old Royal Observatory
Get Directions To Greenwich Pier
- Your sightseeing cruise tickets are valid on the date selected at the time of booking
- Your London Eye ticket is valid for one standard admission within 48 hours of being collected from the ticket redemption point
All children aged 15 years and below must be accompanied by an adult 18+.