Tokyo Skytree Admission Ticket
Discover Tokyo from a different perspective, from nearly 450 meters above ground, atop the neo-futuristic Tokyo SkyTree! Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of the city from the renowned Tembo Galleria!
- Experience the very best of Tokyo from the second-tallest structure in the world, standing at nearly 634 meters
- Catch sight of some of Tokyo’s most famous attractions such as Mt. Fuji, Tokyo Tower, and Tokyo Bay
- Take home an unforgettable experience from the observation deck located 350 meters above the ground
- Choose to enhance the experience with a stroll around the renowned Tembo Galleria
Reach the top of Tokyo as you explore the tallest building in Japan and the second tallest building in the world. The structure is a neo-futuristic spectacle and makes for a breathtaking sight. Two observation decks, one at 350 meters, and the other at 450 meters above the ground, known as the Tembo Galleria, offer stunning views of Tokyo. The Tembo Galleria is the highlight and is the world’s highest skywalk with its spiral ramp that gains height as it circles around the tower. With the variant, allowing entry to the Galleria, you can catch 360-degree views from your vantage point, and on clear days see almost all of Tokyo’s well-known attractions. An early morning visit will give you a chance to see Mt. Fuji rise in the distance, and a visit in the evening will allow you to catch the thousands of lights that illuminate Tokyo City.
- Entry into Tokyo SkyTree
- Entry to Tembo Galleria (optional)
- Food and snacks
- Hotel transfers
Know Before You Go
In the next step of your booking, choose the desired variant to the ticket:
- 350m deck ticket
- 350+450ｍ deck ticket
Daily - 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Last admission at 9:00 PM
Special Opening Hours
- 27 Jul 2019 (last admission: 3:00 pm)
- 28 Jul 2019 (to be announced 3:00 pm or 9:00 pm)
The Tokyo SkyTree tower is wheelchair and stroller accessible.
- Please note that you must pass through a baggage check and metal detector on entering the building.
- Bringing dangerous articles, wireless technologies and other similar items are prohibited inside the facility.
- Pets are not allowed inside the attraction.
- Unmanned aircrafts such as drones are not permitted within the Tokyo SkyTree Townsite.
- Guests suffering from heart conditions are not recommended to join this activity.
Ages 5 and under go free. Children aged 12 - 17 enjoy reduced prices on their tickets.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase.
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Please arrive at the 4th floor Tokyo Skytree and present the e-ticket with QR code to exchange for the physical ticket.
- Address: 1 Chome-1-2 Oshiage Sumida-ku, Tokyo
- Ticket Counter Hours: 8:00 am - 9:00 pm, daily
- 1-minute walk from TOKYO SKYTREE Station on the TOBU SKYTREE Line
- 1-minute walk from Oshiage Station (SKYTREE) on the Keisei Line / Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line / Toei Asakusa Line
These tickets are valid for 6 days from the date of purchase. Once the physical tickets are redeemed, however, you must be used it within the same day.