Hampton Court Palace and Gardens - Half Price Offer
- Feel the heat in the vast Tudor Kitchens at full swing and the eerie chill of the Haunted Gallery
- Figure your way out of the world famous maze on the grounds of the court
- Enjoy the breathtaking Great Hall and Chapel Royal, and see how Sir Christopher Wren transformed the palace to rival Versailles
- Explore the stunning riverside gardens where you'll find the famous Maze and one of the world's oldest vines
- Discover magnificent artworks from The Royal Collection in the Cumberland Art Gallery
- Wander through over 60 acres of beautifully maintained and internationally celebrated gardens at Hampton Court Palace
- 2016 marks 300 years since the birth of Capability Brown, the famous English landscape designer
Hampton Court Palace, the retreat of many of Britain’s Kings and Queens, is a story of two palaces: a Tudor palace magnificently developed by Cardinal Wolsey and later Henry VIII, alongside a Baroque palace built by William III and Mary II. Henry VIII was so inspired by it that he spent three of his honeymoons here.
Meet Henry VIII and his court in the magnificent Tudor Palace. Take a fascinating journey through 500 years of royal history. Marvel at the impressive architecture and opulent interiors of the State Apartments. Take time to appreciate one of the finest collections of Renaissance paintings in Europe, and listen to tales of intrigue at the royal court from expert guides dressed in full historical costume.
- Entry to The Palace, Maze and Gardens
- Entry to Henry VIII: Heads and Hearts
- Entry to the Young Henry VIII exhibition
- Multi-language Audio Guide
- Costumed Guided Tours
- Children's Activity Trails
Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly. Please display the same at the box office/ticketing counter at the venue to collect your physical tickets.