Taronga Zoo Entry Ticket
Visit Australia’s premier zoo and marvel at its unique fauna with these tickets to Taronga Zoo. Here you can see 350 different species of animals, learn about their lives, and watch live shows. Finally, you can take a ride on the Sky Safari cable car and admire the gorgeous shorelines of Sydney Harbour from above.
- Experience the remarkable diversity of Australian fauna up close in Taronga Zoo.
- Explore the zoo at your own pace, visiting the many endemic creatures that dwell here and snapping pictures with them.
- Learn about the different animals in the enclosures, interact with koalas and wombats, watch live shows and much more!
- Take a ride on the Sky Safari cable car and see the beautiful Sydney Harbor shorelines from your vantage point high above the ground.
- Ticket to Taronga Zoo with all-day zoo access
- Daily shows
- Sky Safari cable car rides
- Ferry from/to Taronga Zoo
- Transport from/to hotel
- Travel insurance
strict cancellation policy
This experience cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
what to expect
These entry tickets to Sydney’s Taronga Zoo will give you a chance to meet Australia’s unique wildlife up close. This 100-year-old zoo has over 4000 animals of 350 different species, spread out over 69 acres and divided into eight geographic regions, many of whom you can visit and spend time with.
After you redeem your tickets at the entry gate, you can wander through the zoo and explore its many attractions. Snap pictures with the kangaroos, wallabies, birds, wombats, echidnas, and reptiles that dwell in the zoo’s diverse habitats. Meet some of the (in)famous and quirky residents of the zoo, such as Luk Chai, the first ever elephant calf born in Australia, and the recent trio of Sumatran tiger cubs who are all set to make their first public appearances.
Spend the entire day getting to know the animals and their lives, with live shows and enclosure visits to boot. Finally, to end on a high note, head to the Safari Sky cable ride and admire the stunning views of the shorelines of Sydney Harbour from your aerial vantage point. A real treat for animal lovers, this is an experience you cannot afford to miss!
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
Reduced COVID-19 restrictions are in place in NSW from 15 December 2021:
- Density limits no longer apply.
- QR check-in is now only needed for certain high-contact premises, including places of worship.
- NSW Health strongly advises people to get fully vaccinated and wear a face mask where they cannot socially distance themselves.
- For more information, check the official website.
- Concession ticket: A valid Australian seniors/ student or health care card must be presented upon voucher redemption if a valid card is not presented the difference must be paid on the door.
- Guests aged 16 years and older must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or provide proof of medical exemption.
- What to bring or wear: comfortable enclosed walking shoes, protective clothing, hat, sunscreen lotion, sunglasses, a water bottle, snacks, umbrella/raincoat if it rains, insect repellent, a camera, and money/credit card for optional purchases.
- All children up to the age of 14 traveling on the Sky Safari must be accompanied by an adult.
- Taronga Zoo Sydney and Taronga Western Plains Zoo Dubbo is a smoke-free site. Smoking is prohibited in all zoo buildings, vehicles, and outdoor areas. Guests who do not comply may be removed.
- You are not allowed to bring into the zoo any animal; animal costume; ball; balloon; bicycle (Taronga Zoo), scooter, skateboard, rollerblades, or similar apparatus; alcohol, or illegal substances.
- Please do not use any audio equipment or musical instrument at a volume likely to disturb any animal; or behave in a manner that is likely to cause offense or disruption to other guests.
- Be careful not to touch or interfere with any animal or vegetation; remove or disturb any rock, stone, sand, or similar substance; feed any animal; throw any object; climb on, damage or deface any structure or sign; light any fire; or litter.
Timings and Availability
Autumn and Winter (1 May to 31 Aug)
- 9:30am to 4:30pm, last entry at 4pm.
Spring and Summer (1 Sep to 30 Apr)
- 9:30am to 5pm, last entry at 4:30pm.
- New Year's Eve (31 Dec): 9:30am to 4pm
- Operates daily from 10am to 3pm, from the main (top) entrance only.
- Sky Safari is subject to availability and may be closed for maintenance without notice.
- No full or partial refund will be offered when Sky Safari is not operating or not available at the time of travel.
Talks and Shows*
*Timings are subject to change.
- 10:40am: Giraffe keeper talk
- 11am: Komodo Dragon keeper talk
- 11:30am: Meerkat keeper talk
- 12pm/3pm: Free-flight Birds
- 1:45pm: Asian Elephant keeper talk
- 2pm: Farmyard keeper talk
- 2:30pm: Gorilla keeper talk
- 2:30pm: Koala keeper talk
i miei biglietti
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
Taronga Zoo, Bradleys Head Rd, Mosman NSW 2088, Australia
The zoo is located just 12 minutes from Circular Quay by ferry. Refer to Sydney Ferries website for a current timetable.
Parking is available at the zoo. Entry to the car park is from Bradleys Head Road. The car park day rate is $18. The price is for reference only, and is subject to change without notice.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.