Melbourne City and Williamstown Ferry Cruise
Witness several of the most iconic attractions in Melbourne and Williamstown as you cruise down the beautiful Yarra River that runs through the cities.
- Cruise down the Yarra River and enter the brilliant bay adjoining Williamstown.
- Gaze at amazing attractions such as Eureka Skydeck, Crown Casino, and Scienceworks.
- Enjoy unforgettable sights of Flinders Street Station and Polly Woodside.
- Enjoy unmatched views of Port Philip Bay and Gem Pier at Williamstown.
- Feast your eyes on the incredible Melbourne city skyline on your cruise.
- Select the cruise that suits you best from the ticket options.
- Access to the ferry cruise
- Tea and coffee on board
- Live commentary
- Round trip (optional)
polizza di cancellazione
Puoi cancellare questi biglietti fino a 72 ore prima dell'inizio dell'esperienza e ottenere un rimborso completo.
Known for the rugged splendor of its coastline, Melbourne stands out as one of Australia’s top attractions. On this cruise, you will see many of the city’s iconic attractions such as the Eureka Tower. In the ferry ride from Melbourne from Williamstown, you will see the South Wharf precinct that houses the famous Polly Woodside, an iron-hulled sailing vessel that was built all the way back in 1885! The three-masted ship, preserved at the Melbourne Maritime Museum, is visible from your ferry. As you drift down the Yarra River, you will see many of Melbourne’s popular tourist attractions including the Eureka Skydeck, Crown Casino, and Melbourne Star Observation Wheel.
Sit back and relax as the ferry takes you under iconic bridges such as the Westgate Bridge and Bolte Bridge. You will also get an opportunity to see the iconic Melbourne Sealife Aquarium. On the Williamstown to Melbourne ferry ride, a few of the attractions to look forward to are the Westgate Bridge, the Melbourne Star Observation Wheel, and the Crown Casino. One of the ticket options also allows you to take a round-trip ferry ride, giving you an opportunity to feast your eyes on the beauty of the coastal capital of Melbourne.
know before you go
This ticket has the following options that you can choose from:
- Melbourne to Williamtown One Way Ferry
- Williamtown to Melbourne One Way Ferry
- Melbourne to/from Williamtown Return Ferry
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
60 or 120 minutes depending on the ticket option.
- Please arrive at the pick-up point at least 20 minutes before the departure time.
- The ferry service will also be available on public holidays.
- If you have booked your tickets online, you will have to show evidence of your booking upon arrival.
- The departure times for sightseeing are subject to changes based on daily weather patterns and tidal conditions.
- Appropriate ID proof is required for concessions and discounts for children. This can include senior citizen cards, hostel cards, and full-time student cards.
i miei biglietti
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your cruise to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Your cruise departs from Southgate, Southbank Promenade BERTH 2.
- This is located near the Langham Hotel rivers edge.
Get Directions to the Boarding Point
- Your cruise departs from Williamstown, Gem Pier, 1 Syme Street.
Get Directions to the Boarding Point
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.