Abu Dhabi City Tour with Warner Bros World
Short on time but lots to see? Don't miss out on these iconic attractions with this combo pass to Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi, the newly-opened indoor theme park, along with a tour of Abu Dhabi as well. With six zones that have been designed based on iconic Warner Bros. characters that range from Batman to Bugs Bunny, you are guaranteed to have the time of your life at the hottest attraction to hit Abu Dhabi in recent times!
- Discover Abu Dhabi on this city tour. Visit the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, glimpse the Emirates Palace and President’s Palace from outside. You will also see the Abu Dhabi Corniche, Heritage Village & Museum of Abu Dhabi.
- Spend the day touring some of the most remarkable sites in Abu Dhabi – the capital city of the UAE, while enjoying an evening of amusement and thrill at the mesmerizing Warner Bros. World Theme Park.
- A one-of-a-kind world-class destination, Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi is home to 29 sophisticated thrill rides, interactive family-friendly attractions and exclusive family entertainment, plus shopping and dining opportunities aplenty.
- The theme park has six themed immersive lands - Metropolis (based off Superman), Warner Bros. Plaza, Bedrock (based off The Flintstones), Dynamite Gulch, Cartoon Junction and Gotham City (based off Batman).
- City tour of Abu Dhabi.
- Tickets based on height and age restrictions.
- Hotel transfers.
strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or refunded.
why you shouldn’t miss this
Abu Dhabi, which translates to Father of the Gazelle is the capital city of the United Arab Emirates. Your trip to the UAE is incomplete without witnessing the gems of Abu Dhabi, which includes the Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Louvre Abu Dhabi, Heritage Village and the Corniche.
Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi is the world’s first ever Warner Bros. branded indoor theme park, which opens on 25 July 2018. With six impeccably themed lands - Bedrock, Dynamite Gulch, Cartoon Junction and Gotham City - each of which are designed based on iconic Warner Bros. characters, this theme park is sure to knock your and your children’s socks off!
Following pickup from your Dubai hotel, you will be driven to the sprawling acropolis of Abu Dhabi. The Abu Dhabi tour is a great way to get an insight into how the city has grown from a quaint fishing village to a most modern city. From the stunning Sheikh Zayed Mosque, magnificent Emirates Palace, and Abu Dhabi Museum, you can be assured that not a single hot spot will be missed on your trip to Abu Dhabi.
Post the city tour, you will be taken to Yas Island to explore the larger than life Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi theme park. Your tour of Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi will begin at the Warner Bros. Plaza, which is at the epicenter of the theme park and pays homage to the Golden Age of Hollywood with its classic art deco design. Choose from the many shopping and dining options here.
The theme park has six immersive lands that have been designed keeping in mind iconic Warner Bros. characters and worlds. Bedrock is based on The Flintstones, the classic 1960s cartoon. Be sure to take the Flintstones Bedrock River Adventure ride for a trip down prehistoric lane with the ‘modern stone-age family’ when you’re here! Dynamite Gulch features your favourite animated characters, including Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote in a cartoon version of a Southwest American desert. The Jetsons Cosmic Orbiter is definitely worth checking out when you’re here - you’ll get a chance to travel like your favorite space-age family. Cartoon Junction is where you’ll find all your favourite cartoon characters under one roof. Hang out with Scooby Doo, Bugs Bunny, Batman, Superman and many others here. The thrilling Tom and Jerry Cheese Spin is both an amusing and exciting ride worth checking out here.
Whether its the goofy part of your childhood or the exciting, Warner Bros World Abu Dhabi will definitely live up to the expectations of the child within you!
know before you go
Covid-19 Safety Information
- Rapid Antigen Test for Vaccinated/Non-vaccinated Guests without a valid PCR is now available at Warner Bros. World™.
- An ambulance/van will be in the parking area between Warner Bros. World™ and Yas Water World.
- The operating time is from 9am - 6pm.
- Park security will do the usual screening and those guests that require the antigen test will be provided with a wrist band for easy identification and sent to the test location.
- The cost of the test is AED 50.
- The test result will be sent as an SMS or email to the guest within 15 minutes of sampling and is valid for 24 hours only.
- The antigen test result won't be reflected on the Alhosn app.
- This is only a screening test and if in case the test result is positive, the guest will have to do a PCR test to confirm the result.
Until 1 May
- Daily: 1pm - 8pm
2 May to 8 May
- Daily: 11am - 8pm
You will be picked up at your hotel in Dubai. Please provide information accordingly.
At the end of the day, you will be picked up from Warner Bros World Abu Dhabi at 7:30 PM and will be dropped back at your hotel by 8-8:30 PM.
There are safety and usability restrictions on some of the rides, which are based on height, in line with standard practice in theme parks internationally. While guests under 1.1m, mostly children, will be able to enjoy rides at Warner Bros. World™ Abu Dhabi, there are a few rides that will be restricted to them, hence the above and below 1.1m ticket pricing. You can find the detailed list of rides and height restrictions here. Children 3 years of age and younger are admitted free of charge accompanied by their parents. Parents may be asked to provide ID to verify age of guests 3 and younger.
i miei biglietti
You will receive an email with your Abu Dhabi City Tour and Warner Bros. Abu Dhabi voucher shortly. Please download it on your mobile phone or take a print out of it to show it at the designated spot in order to begin your tour.
Redeeming Your Ticket
We highly recommend that you take a print out of your voucher confirmation and ticket as it contains helpful information such as details about the meeting point and useful maps. You could also download the same on your mobile phone and show it at the time of redemption.
The tour will begin and end at your hotel.
Your ticket is valid for the date and time of the booking only.