The Wall Street History Tour: From the Founding Fathers to the Fearless Girl
Discover the hidden history of New York City’s most famous street on this 90-minute walking tour with a local guide by your side.
- Discover Wall street’s hidden history as you explore the area with a local guide.
- Visit the remnants of the Duitch colony of New Amsterdam and admire the old buildings.
- See the iconic statues of the Fearless Girl and the Charging Bull.
- Learn about the history of the area and the world of finance in the United States.
- Local English-speaking guide
- Walking tour of the area
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 72 hours before the schedule.
Start from Bowling Green park, located in the heart of lower Manhattan, and walk through some of the most powerful spaces in the world of finance. See the remnants of the Dutch colony of New Amsterdam and catch a glimpse of the oldest building in all of Manhattan.
You can then turn down the shortest street in NYC and see some of the buildings that played a major role in the American Revolution. Stop by Trinity Church, the resting place of Alexander Hamilton, one of the controversial founding fathers of the United States. You will also stop at some modern history areas, such as the Federal Reserve and NYSE, as well as the iconic Fearless Girl and Charging Bull statues.
know before you go
- The number of visitors has been limited to reduce crowds.
- All guests must wear a face mask.
- Guests are required to maintain social distance while on the bus.
- Common touchpoints in the bus are frequently cleaned.
- If headsets are needed, they are disinfected at the beginning and at the end of the experience.
Daily at 2pm.
Children aged 2-14 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
i miei biglietti
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Meet your tour guide at 1 Bowling Green, New York, NY 10004, USA.
- The nearest bus stop is 'State St & Battery Pl,' which is located 5 minutes away from the meeting point.
- Catch bus BM1, BM2, BM3, or BM4 to get here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.