Crazy Rich Asians Instagram Tour with Black and White Colonial Bungalow (2-Hour)
Sit back in a Vespa sidecar and tour the filming locations of Crazy Rich Asians, the movie based on Kevin Kwan's book! See some of Singapore’s iconic heritage locations along the way, and feast on some local food during the break. Pre Registraion is required.
- Tour the key filming locations of Crazy Rich Asians, some of which are set in Singapore’s heritage areas
- Feel the breeze in your hair as you go on a sidecar ride and pass by old shops and cafes
- Dig into some of Singapore’s top local dishes at one of the famous hawker centers during your food break
- Expert tour guide
- Any food and drink orders
polizza di cancellazione
Questi biglietti non possono essere cancellati o riprogrammati.
If you’ve fallen in love with Constance Wu and Nick Young’s epic love story, this tour is meant for you! Indulge in your ultimate Crazy Rich Asians fantasies on this two-hour tour via a Vespa sidecar, and visit all your cherished movie filming locations including some of Singapore's key heritage areas. As you explore the city’s top sights along with a fully trained driver, you’ll be sure to feel like a crazy rich Asian yourself!
Begin your tour with a visit to Chijmes, a historic Catholic convent, and the second oldest building in Singapore. This was the very set of the famous wedding scene! Make sure to take photographs here before continuing your journey. Pass by old shophouses and cafes, and stop at a hawker center to treat yourself to some local dishes (at your own expense). Along the way, spot the locations that were used as settings for the film, such as the Marina Bay Sands, the Newton Food Center, and the Gardens by the Bay.
know before you go
- In the event that your preferred time slot is unavailable, the next available time slot will be booked for you
- Your final assigned time slot will be indicated on your voucher
- Children nine years old and below are not allowed to join this tour
- Children can be booked as adults
- For safety reasons, Singapore law does not allow tourists to rent and drive scooters or motorbikes
Tour Guide Languages
Chinese and English
i miei biglietti
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
- Meet your tour guide at Seng Poh Lane, Tiong Bahru
- Address: 73 Joo Chiat Pl, Singapore - 427790
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply click on the link below
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- Bus: #33 to Bef Mangis Rd
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during registration.