Shuttle Transfer - Istanbul Airport
Enjoy a comfortable journey on a luxury bus between the Istanbul Airport and the city center, a convenient and wallet-friendly fashion to get by!
- Enjoy this pre-booked one-way transfer to get between the Istanbul Airport & its bustling city center.
- This bus shuttle runs every 45 minutes, ensuring you won't have to wait for long.
- It is convenient, wallet-friendly, and a reliable way to get by in Istanbul for everyone.
- Zip through the city on luxury buses with cozy seats, free WiFi, and ample luggage space.
- With this ticket, you also great a handy Istanbul e-booklet and a 10% discount at the Istanbul Welcome Card shop.
- 1-way transfer between Istanbul Airport & city
- 2 luggage pieces/guest
- USB chargers on bus
- 10% discount at the Istanbul Welcome Card shop
- Istanbul e-booklet
- Additional gratuities
polizza di cancellazione
Puoi cancellare questi biglietti fino a 24 ore prima dell'inizio dell'esperienza e ottenere un rimborso completo.
A convenient, cost-effective, and comfortable means to get between the Istanbul International Airport and the bustling city center is via bus shuttle. Not only is it the most accessible, but it is also safe, reliable, and preferable by most. Whether you've just landed in Istanbul and need to get to the city center, or you're bidding adieu to the city and heading to the airport, this shuttle bus service has got you covered. Not only that, you travel on comfortable luxury buses, equipped with free WiFi, air-conditioning, cushy seating, and ample luggage storage!
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- This service is wheelchair accessible.
- All guests must fill out a travel information form.
- The number of guests per bus is limited to reduce crowds.
- Buses depart every 45 min from Istanbul Airport to the city.
Special Curfew Timings
Due to the curfew restrictions to be applied on weekdays and weekends (9 PM - 5 PM), our routes and timetables are arranged as follows. Except for the curfew hours, all our stops and routes will operate according to the timetable specified:
- The departure times of our Kadıköy stop are at Sabiha Gökçen H.L. Depends on departure times. Departing from Sabiha Gökçen Airport, the vehicle first stops at Kadıköy stop, then Yenisahra, and finally goes to Istanbul Airport by stopping at Kavacık stop.
- The HVİST-13 Bakırköy line departing from Bakırköy İDO Pier during the curfew hours stops at Ataköy Section 3, Şirinevler, Kuleli (Yenibosna). It then moves to the airport.
- During the curfew, the buses will not use the Güneşli Hotels Zone stop.
i miei biglietti
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the redemption point.
Airport - City Center
- If you're traveling from the airport to the city center, head to the Transportation Floor (Floor minus 2).
- Simply follow the arrival hall's "transportation floor" signs to get there.
- Once there, show your confirmation voucher on your phone at the counter and board the HAVAIST bus.
- Buses to Beyazit (Sultanahmet) is departing from Platform 17.
- Buses to Taksim is departing Bus from Platform 14.
City Center - Airport
- If you're traveling to the airport from the city center, make your way to one of the pickup points.
- The HAVAIST buses depart from Beyazit Square (Sultanahmet, Beyazit Tram Station) and Taksim Square.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.