Aquarium of the Bay
- Walk through four main galleries that display the amazing riches that lie beneath the surface of San Francisco Bay
- Start your Aquarium of the Bay exploration at Discover the Bay, featuring the distinctive ecosystems that support an incredibly wide variety of marine life
- Stroll through 300 feet of crystal clear tunnels while 20,000 marine animals swim all around you, including sharks, bat rays, and swirling schools of anchovies
- Feel the magic of San Francisco Bay at your fingertips in Touch the Bay, featuring touch pools with sharks, bat rays, sea stars, and more
- Come face-to-face with three adorable river otters as they play, wrestle, swim, eat, nap, and more in the Aquarium’s North American river otter gallery
Get in touch with the pristine Marine life of the Pacific at the Aquarium of the Bay. Located on iconic Pier 39, this aquarium is home to over 20,000 marine animals. Walkthrough 300 feet of tunnels and prepare to be awestruck by the immensity and diversity. You cam enhance your Shark knowledge at the Shark Station, watch divers feed Sevengill sharks, meet the otters and many other animals.
- General admission tickets
- Food & drinks
Headout is the fastest, easiest and cheapest place to get tickets. Thank you for your help Headout.
The deal I got was great.
I miei biglietti
Your voucher will be mailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please print out the voucher and exchange it at the counter for physical tickets.
Aquarium of the Bay, 2627 Taylor Street, San Francisco
Your ticket is valid for 90 days after purchase.