California Academy of Sciences
- 90 meter glass dome Amazonian jungle
- One of the world’s biggest digital planetariums
- Unique natural history museum - marvel at dinosaur skeletons
- Aquarium with thousands of species of fish and corals
- See scientists and educators at work and ask questions
- Never a dull moment- unique shows, talks, and experiences happen year round
The California Academy of Sciences is a stunning museum with love for science at its core. Simulated Amazonian forests, Dinosaur fossils, African penguin feeding, a planetarium, aquarium, and natural history exhibits await you here, all under one roof.
- One general admission ticket inclusive of aquarium, planetarium, and natural history museum
- Access to shops and picnic spots in the Academy
- Child friendly environment
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children under 3 visit for free
- Food and drink - you may bring your own or buy at the Academy
- Special guided tours at the museum
Was very impressed with your customer service.
We got some really good deals.
I miei biglietti
You will get an email confirmation. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
California Academy of Sciences, 55 Music Concourse Dr, San Francisco
- Your ticket is valid for the entire day
- Museum timings: Mon-Sat 9:30 am to 5 pm, Sunday 11 am to 5 pm
- All students must carry a valid student ID to the venue for verification
- Free entry for infants 3 and below
- Planetarium passes are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. We recommend you plan your visit accordingly as these tickets do sell out quickly.