Sai Kung Peninsula Hike
- Guided hike through the undiscovered parts of rural HK
- Moderate level trek across diverse landscapes suitable for all experience levels
- Visit hidden spots as you venture on the road less taken
- Breathtaking views through the duration of the hike
- Chance to spot exotic wildlife
Go on a walk like none before! The Sai Kung Peninsula is a remote, serene area away from the city of HK. The idyllic setting is the jewel of rural Hong Kong with no roads in sight. Your trek will take you along the peninsula where you will traverse across rugged mountains, sandy beaches, spectacular waterfalls and unique rock formations.
Your route will take you on an offbeat adventure trail where you will come across some of the most beautiful sights imaginable.Visit the cliff jumping location, the secluded beaches, and the dense wilderness. Keep your eyes peeled for any indigenous wildlife as there is plenty to see on the trail.
- Meeting Point: Hang Mau MTR Station near ‘Exit B2’. Outside the exit, near the 7-11 shop.
- Please carry sufficient water and a few energy bars
- Ensure you wear walking shoes/trainers/sneakers. Casual sandals and open shoes are not suitable for the trail
I miei biglietti
You will get an email confirmation shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Hang Hau MTR station 'exit B2', Hong Kong