Seafood Village Dinner Cruise
What You Get
- Nighttime cruise of Victoria Harbor aboard a traditional Chinese cruise
- Indulge in the unlimited open bar on the cruise
- Delve into a scrumptious 9-course dinner at the Lei Yue Mun Seafood Village
- Transfers from Tsim Sha Tsui in Kowloon or Central on Hong Kong Island to meeting point
The perfect night at HK! Cruise down the Victoria Harbor aboard a traditional Chinese cruiser and take in the glamorous skyline and the many attractions from the bay. The vessel also has an open bar serving whiskey, gin, beer, soft drinks and wine(white and red) for you to satisfy your thirst.
The cruise will sail to Lei Yue Mun Seafood Village, a seafood haven. Here you will be served a 9-course seafood menu while learning about the proud traditions of the Chinese fishing heritage. Take in the sights, smells, and sounds of this culinary village as the freshest catch is served in front of you. Once dinner is complete, you will cruise bay towards the harbor as the tasty, adventurous night comes to an end.
- Meeting Point: Hong Kong Island departure - 6 pm from Central Pier 9 (OR) Kowloon departure- 6:15 pm from Kowloon Public Pier no. 3
- Child Ticket: Ages 2-12
- Cruise will be canceled when Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above or Black Rainstorm Warning is issued. You will be given the option of booking an alternative date or requesting a full refund
I miei biglietti
You will get an email confirmation shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Central Pier No.9, Hong Kong