Dragon's Back Hike
- Explore the picturesque surroundings of the undiscovered parts of HK on this guided trek
- Embark on Asia’s best urban hike, as awarded by Time Magazine, and take in the breathtaking views
- Descend from the dragon-like peak into the beautiful white sand beaches
- Time for swimming, fishing, surfing, and beach related activities.
Discover Hong Kong’s rural side one of the finest trails - The Dragon’s Back trail! Venture into the trail which takes you across multiple terrains including mountain ridges, secluded forests, and white sand beaches. Take in the views of the deep blue South China Sea from the peak as you navigate through the diverse terrain and rest at the white sands of Tai Long Bay where you can have a swim or even do some surfing. The day’s hike ends with a healthy meal and refreshing beverages to cap off the perfect adventure.
- Child Ticket: Ages 0-14 years
- Meeting Point: Shau Kei Wan MTR Station near ‘Exit A3’ beside the steps at 11:00 am unless stated otherwise.
- Please wear comfortable walking clothes and carry sufficient water.
I miei biglietti
You will get an email confirmation shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Shau Kei Wan MTR station 'exit A3', Hong Kong