Guided San Francisco City Tour & Bay Cruise
What You Get
- 4-hour narrated tour of San Francisco like never before!
- Discover San Francisco from the Bay to the Ocean, with photo stops at the most iconic locations across the city.
- Enjoy spectacular vistas and visit key attractions including the Golden Gate Park, the Barbary Coast and San Fran’s iconic Victorian Homes amongst others.
- Embark on a 60-minute Bay Cruise past the famous Pier 39 sea lions. Cruise along San Francisco’s legendary waterfront and take in the city’s magnificent skyline.
- Hotel pick-up
- Land’s End
- Sutro Baths and the Pacific Ocean
- Golden Gate Bridge
- Golden Gate Park
- Fisherman’s Wharf
- Victorian Homes
- North Beach
- Presidio National Park
- Awe-inspiring views of Alcatraz
- Bay Cruise
Start your journey with a four-hour guided tour of San Francisco. Enjoy splendid vistas of San Fran and visit it’s most iconic landmarks, and experience the city like never before. Drive across the city with photo stops at key locations and the chance to get off the bus and explore the Super Sights. Take in a breathtaking 360-degree view of the city from 1000 feet above sea level and travel through the sprawling Golden Gate Park where you can enjoy the seasonal flower displays, keep an eye out for bison grazing and ride past windmills overlooking the Pacific.
Drive through the infamous Barbary Coast and learn of San Francisco’s mysterious past, from early Native American settlements and Spanish missionaries to the frenzied days of the gold rush. Next, drive through the Haight-Ashbury neighbourhood, famous for its iconic Victorian Homes.
End the narrated tour with a drive back to San Francisco’s beautiful waterfront and enjoy stunning views of Alcatraz Island and the San Francisco Bay. Now, it’s time to embark on a 60- minute Bay Cruise along the legendary San Francisco waterfront, as you gaze upon the city’s fascinating skyline. Cruise past the famous Pier 39 sea lions, sail under the Golden Gate Bridge and circle Alcatraz Island, the island fort and prison shrouded in mystery. Cruise down the San Francisco Bay in this comfortable narrated Bay tour with both indoor and outdoor seating and explore other prominent attractions including Angel Island and the Ellis Island of the West.
I was a little skeptical about having a narrated tour, but our guide was so much fun! Also, take your cameras with you for amazing shots
A 4 hour narrated journey around the city-these tickets were definitely worth the price. We saw all the important places and stayed back for an appropriate amount of time, while getting great snaps too. Perfect
The golden gate bridge and the park are places I've only seen in pictures. This was a really nice trip
I miei biglietti
You will get an email confirmation shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
478 Post St, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA, San Francisco
- Please note the following: Most Fisherman's Wharf and Union Square Hotels are within walking distance of our Fisherman's Wharf (2800 Leavenworth St) and Union Square (478 Post St) departure points. If you are staying in one of these areas and your hotel is not listed on the hotel pickup list, please meet at one of the designated departure points at least 15 minutes prior to your tour departure time