Shrek's Adventure + London Eye & River Cruise
Explore some of the top attractions of London with this combo that gives you unlimited 24-hour access to 4 popular piers on the Thames river, entry to the magical kingdom of Far Far Away at DreamWorks Studio with the incredible animated characters from the feature film 'Shrek', and a 30-minute London Eye experience!
- Hop-on and hop-off at any one of the four piers convenient to you to explore the sights of the Thames.
- Cruises depart every 30 minutes, giving you the freedom to explore all the sights you want at your pace before boarding the cruise again.
- All boats have cafes serving hot and cold drinks as well as snacks for you to purchase.
- Access the London Eye for all-round panoramic views of the city for 30 minutes.
- The London Eye 4D Experience will serve as an impressive curtain-raiser before getting aboard the London Eye.
- Enter the kingdom of Far Far Away on a 4D bus
- Get a chance to interact with numerous DreamWorks characters like Pinocchio, Cinderella, and more.
- Visit other DreamWork pals from popular franchises like Kung Fu Panda, Madagascar and How To Train Your Dragon.
One of the most relaxing ways to discover the city of London, this hop-on-hop-off cruise covers all of the most important and iconic sights in the city. The vessel is designed especially for the best possible sightseeing experience, and comes equipped with an onboard bar stocked with food and drinks. You can choose to board the cruise at any one of the four piers, and you will also receive a guided commentary of the many sights along the river.
Westminster Pier- Close to Westminster Abbey, the Houses of Parliament (with Big Ben), Horse Guards, Whitehall and the Churchill Museum and Cabinet War Rooms.
London Eye Pier- Located next to the London Eye, County Hall (with the London Aquarium) and close to the world-renowned South Bank arts complex (including the Royal Festival Hall).
Tower Pier- This pier makes the Tower of London and Tower Bridge easily accessible.
Greenwich Pier - Makes it easy to reach the World Heritage Centre of Greenwich, home of the famous tea clipper Cutty Sark, the Old Royal Naval College, the National Maritime Museum, the Queen’s House and the Old Royal Observatory.
With these tickets, you are entitled to a 30-minute London Eye experience on the chosen time and date. The gradual rotation takes around 30 minutes and offers breathtaking views of London and its popular landmarks such as Buckingham Palace, St Paul's Cathedral, Big Ben, and more.
The London Eye 4D Experience is also included. A 3D film with splendid theatrical effects (such as mist, wind, and bubbles), this one is considered a fun warm-up before getting on the London Eye and simply cannot to be missed.
Begin by stepping onto the DreamWorks magical flying 4D bus, driven by Shrek’s one and only sidekick Donkey! Experience calamity, chaos and endless fun, which is exactly what you’d expect with Donkey as your tour guide. Enjoy 10 live interactive fairy-tale themed shows that will have you turning on your ogre mode! Treat your young ones to a trip to Shrek’s Swamp and let them be the ones to rescue their heroes for once!
- Hop-on Hop-Off Thames Cruise
- Shrek's Adventure Ticket
- 30-minute London Eye experience
Know Before You Go
The sightseeing cruise runs between 10 AM to 8 PM while the opening times of Shrek's Adventure are as follows:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday: 10 AM – 4 PM
- Thursday: 11 AM – 4 PM
- Saturday: 10 AM – 6 PM
- Sunday: 10 AM - 5 PM
When it comes to the London Eye, the attraction is generally open between 10:00 AM and 8:30 PM daily. For the complete 2019 schedule, visit the official site.
- Visiting the London Eye in the morning is recommended as the afternoons can get increasingly busy.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be cancelled, rescheduled or amended.
Highly recommend this combo. The characters are fab and you are taken along the story making you feel as if you are actually there
You can not book a time slot beforehand as you have to book a time slot at the venue. We took a morning one to beat the touristy crowd
The 4D ‘DreamWorks Tours’ bus is magical and the 10 live fairy-tale themed shows makes a great value for money.
I miei biglietti
Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets at the time of pick-up along with a valid photo ID. You must exchange your voucher for your sightseeing cruise, London Eye, and Shrek's Adventure tickets.
- You are required to take the printed voucher to the entrance to gain access to the Attraction. Guests are provided an allocated time within 45 minutes of their arrival to return to the attraction, or a later time of your choice, subject to availability.
- Your ticket can be used for the next available flight on the London Eye.
- In case the London Eye is sold out for the rest of the day, your tickets can be used on the following day.
- The confirmed time of booking will be printed on your voucher together with details on how to get there. You will have to exchange your voucher and join the boarding procedure at least 30 minutes before your confirmed time.
- The ticket remains valid for unlimited travel throughout the day, getting on or off at any of the mentioned piers.
County Hall, Westminster Bridge Rd, London
All children aged 15 years and below must be accompanied by an adult 18+.