Westminster Abbey Tickets and 24 Hrs Thames River Cruise Combo
Admire the incredible sights that make up present day London while also getting to marvel at breathtaking architecture from the past on this convenient combo that gives you 24 hour, unlimited access to 4 piers on the river Thames while also allowing you to gain entry to the historic Westminster Abbey, where many a king and queen have attained power!
- Hop on and hop off at any one of the four piers convenient to you to explore the sights of the Thames
- Cruises depart every 30 minutes, giving you the freedom to explore all the sights you want at your pace before boarding the cruise again
- All boats have cafes serving hot and cold drinks as well as snacks for you to purchase
- This beautiful Gothic Church is one of the key pieces in the history of Britain
- Declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site, it holds many paintings, stained glass windows, religious artefacts, etc.
One of the most relaxing ways to discover the city of London, this hop-on-hop-off cruise covers all of the most important and iconic sights in the city. The vessel is designed especially for the best possible sightseeing experience, and comes equipped with an onboard bar stocked with food and drinks. You can choose to board the cruise at any one of the four piers, and you will also receive a guided commentary of the many sights along the river.
Westminster Pier- Close to Westminster Abbey, the Houses of Parliament (with Big Ben), Horse Guards, Whitehall and the Churchill Museum and Cabinet War Rooms.
London Eye Pier- Located next to the London Eye, County Hall (with the London Aquarium) and close to the world-renowned South Bank arts complex (including the Royal Festival Hall).
Tower Pier- This pier makes the Tower of London and Tower Bridge easily accessible.
Greenwich Pier - Makes it easy to reach the World Heritage Centre of Greenwich, home of the famous tea clipper Cutty Sark, the Old Royal Naval College, the National Maritime Museum, the Queen’s House and the Old Royal Observatory.
No trip to London can be complete without a visit to the Westminster Abbey, one of the global icons for the city of London. The abbey has been witness to a varied range of histories of Britain, such as the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton in 2011, to the nation’s coronation site since 1066 with the crowning of William the Conqueror.
The church’s ground also holds the graves of Charles Dickens, Geoffrey Chaucer, Dr. Samuel Johnson and Charles Darwin. So from heroes to villains, poets and priests, all have a mark here. Don’t forget to explore the Little Cloister, which leads to the oldest garden in England!
- Hop-on Hop-Off Thames Cruise
- Westminster Abbey Ticket
Know Before You Go
The sightseeing cruise runs between 10 AM to 8 PM while the opening times of Westminster Abbey are as follows:
- Monday to Friday: 9:30 AM-3:30 PM (last admission at 3:30 PM)
- Saturday: 9:30 AM-3:30/1:30 PM (last admission at 3:30 PM from May - August and 1:30 PM from September - April)
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
They are very strict about having a paper ticket here,- So a head's up
the only place the offered me this wonderful cruise by tour combo within a good price.
i am so glad the customer rep talked us into taking this combo. Everything about it was like Wow
I miei biglietti
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets at the time of pick-up along with a valid photo ID. You must exchange your voucher for you sightseeing cruise and Westminster Abbey tickets.
Please note that attraction tickets can only be collected from Westminster Pier (SW1A 2JH), Tower Pier (EC3N 4DT) or Greenwich Pier (SE10 9HT).
- Your sightseeing cruise tickets are dated and valid for 24 hours from the time of ticket collection on the date selected at the time of booking.
- Your Westminster Abbey ticket is valid for one standard admission within 7 days of being collected from the collection point.
Westminster Pier, United Kingdom, London
All children aged 15 years and below must be accompanied by an adult 18+.