Gossip Girl Sites Tour
- Visit Grand Central Terminal where Serena returned to NYC in the first episode
- Pass the Vera Wang boutique where Blair tried on her wedding gown
- Shop at the candy store where Dan helped Vanessa shop
- Visit The Empire Hotel, site of Chuck Bass’ newest home and business
- Go on location at Henri Bendel where Blair and Serena shop
- Stop for a photo op at the Met Steps
“Hello, Upper East Siders!”
This is your chance to explore great locations from one of America’s most popular television drama series! See Manhattan through the eyes of your favorite Gossip Girl characters. You’ll be guided through the glamorous Upper East Side and several locations where many of your favorite drama filled scenes took place.
Check out the New York City spots where glamorous young actors like Blake Lively (Serena van der Woodsen), Leighton Meester (Blair Waldorf), Ed Westwick (Chuck Bass), and Chace Crawford (Nate Archibald) take on the roles of young socialites!
- Tour admission
- Professional tour guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Food and drinks
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
I couldn't be in more awe of these tickets when I saw them on my Headout app because I'm a hardcore fan. Worth every penny
It was a magical tour, we got to relive all our favorite gossip girl moments in a very nice frame setting- love these tickets
You don't have a minute to spare because there's so much to see. When I see the Empire Hotel i couldn't help but wonder if Chuck Bass would come out to greet us
I miei biglietti
You will get an email confirmation within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Madison Ave & E 51st Street, New York
Children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult