Greenwich Village Walking Tour
- Have your fill of history as you unveil the stories of the building of the Greenwich Village
- Go back in time and step into the cobblestone mews and vintage 19th carriage houses
- Through the three-hour journey experience a different New York behind the high rise and the glittering mansions of the city
New York is more than the land of skyscrapers; it also has a diversified side to welcome rovers. You can have a glimpse of it on this Greenwich Village tour. The three-hour walk with a learned Historian will lead you to the early history of this Greenwich Village. You will be introduced to the many Villages, starting with the Washington Square, a former potter's field, followed by the modern day park, and not to forget the busy hangouts.
Behind the pretty big well-maintained mansions of the New York lie the cobblestone mews and rare 19th carriage houses. Be amazed as you learn its interesting history and how it made it through the modern times. As you step back in time, you will find the leafy precincts of the West Village, with its clapboard houses and hidden courtyards. Overall, be ready to experience a different New York City.
- Tour admission
- Tour guide
- Food & beverages
- Hotel transfers
I miei biglietti
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Washington Square Diner, 150 West 4th Street, NY
- Please arrive at the venue 15-minutes prior to departure
- We meet at the Washington Square Diner, which is located one block from Washington Square in Greenwich Village, at 150 W 4th St, just off 6th Avenue. The closest Subway stop is the 4th Street stop on the A, C, and E lines