TV & Movie Locations Tour with Official NBC Studios Tour
- On this official NBC tour, you'll go behind the scenes for a tour, then to make your own 5-minute segment
- Take to the streets of NYC for a TV & movie locations tour including famous spots like the Friends fountain, the bar from How I Met Your Mother and the 21 Club from Wall Street.
- With a smallest group size of only 12 people or fewer, your NBC tour will be intimate, with jobs for everyone on the set of your own production
Walk in the footsteps of Johnny Carson, David Letterman, and Jimmy Fallon on the official NBC studio tour.
Your tour starts with a screening in the new 4K theater before moving on to a tour of the building. See the newly-renovated rotunda and enjoy a special visit to the Operations Center. You'll get to see the sets too, visiting at least two NBC studios such as that of Saturday Night Live, The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon or Late Night with Seth Meyers.
Not only will you get a chance to go behind the scenes on this NBC tour, you'll also have the opportunity to get in front of the camera. With guidance from NBC staff, your group will make a 5-minute segment. Don a pair of headphones in the sound studio or take up position behind the camera. After your tour, NBC will email you a copy of your segment for your showreel (or just your social media - your call).
Your tour ends at one of our favorite NYC bars; the bar on which How I Met Your Mother was modeled.
- Professional tour guide
- Pickup and drop off
- Food and beverages at McGee's pub
I miei biglietti
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Pulitzer Fountain , 764 5th Avenue, New York , New York
- MEETING POINT: Pulitzer Fountain (In front of the Plaza Hotel) at 59th Street and 5th Avenue
- Please note, the voucher is NOT redeemable at the NBC Studio ticket desk.
- The tour will end McGee's Pub, but we will no longer foot the tab. Unfortunately, the service and food haven't been well received by the guests. The vendor will honor the refreshments for every tour booked until the change has been made.