- Tour the length and breadth of Holland with the Holland Pass that’s valid in top cities like Amsterdam, The Hague, Rotterdam, and Utrecht
- Skip the lines at more than 100 of the best-known attractions in Holland
- Buy a package and get easy access to the tourist attractions in the country
- Avail discounts at the restaurants, museums, shops and other major attractions
- Choose between 2, 4 and 6-ticket packages to suit your convenience
Explore Holland’s best cities with an all-in-one pass! With this amazing pass, you can tour major cities like Amsterdam, The Hague, Rotterdam, Utrecht and other popular sights.
Valid for a month after you use it for the first time, the Holland Pass is a convenient and economical way to explore the country. With this pass, you can sail into landmarks, around the country, without waiting in long lines.
You can get access to more than 100 of the best-known attractions in Holland with this brilliant ticket. You can also stop by for free at Amsterdam’s Van Gogh Museum, Madame Tussauds, and the Rijksmuseum. This pass gives you a discount card that wins you special offers at restaurants, museums, shops and other top attractions.
- Admission tickets to more than 100 museums and attractions around Amsterdam
- Skip the line entry to museums and attractions
- Comprehensive guide book, full of useful information about the museums and attractions
- Private tour guide
I miei biglietti
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
Holland Pass, Damrak 26 1012 LJ , Amsterdam
This pass is valid for 1 month after first use.
The Holland Pass tickets must be exchanged at the pay desk (except at the museums/attractions with fast track entry).
You can pick up the pass from any of the following locations: Planes@Plaza -Schiphol Airport (Daily: 07:00 – 22:00) GWK Eindhoven Airport (Mon-Fri: 07:00 – 19:30, Sat: 09:00 – 17:00, Sun: 10:00 – 17:00) GWK The Hague Central Station (Mon-Fri: 08:00 – 20:00, Sat: 09:00 – 18:00, Sun: 10:00 – 17:00) GWK Leiden Central Station (Mon/Tue/Wed/Fri: 08:00 - 19:00, Thu: 08:00 – 20:00, Sat-Sun: 10:00 - 17:00) GWK Rotterdam Central Station (Mon-Sat: 08:00 – 22:00, Sun: Sun: 09:00 - 22:00) GWK Utrecht Central Station (Mon-Fri: 08:00 – 20:00,Sat: 09:00 – 19:00, Sun: 10:00 – 17:00) * Tours & Tickets Damrak 26 (Daily: 08.00 - 22.00)