Mostar and Medjugorje Day Tour from Dubrovnik
Explore the iconic attractions of Bosnia and Herzegovina, including UNESCO-listed sites, in this full-day excursion from Dubrovnik.
- In this one-day trip from Dubrovnik, you’ll visit the Balkan country of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Admire scenic views of Dubrovnik Bridge and Elaphite Islands.
- Take a guided walk through the streets of Medjugorje – a spiritual town known to be an important Catholic pilgrimage site.
- Visit Pocitelj – a medieval UNESCO heritage site – and Neum, the only town on the coast.
- Explore Mostar – a town of mixed cultures and historical sites – including the famous UNESCO-listed Old Bridge.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Expert English speaking tour guide
- Local guide in Mostar
- Meal inclusions
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Departing from Dubrovnik, explore the best of Bosnia and Herzegovina in one day with this full-day excursion.
As you reach the North of the city, you’ll first get to experience the beauty of seaside villages. On crossing the border to Bosnia and Herzegovina, you’ll get down at your first stop – Neum. This is the only town in the entire country located on the 9km strip of the Adriatic coast that belongs to Bosnia and Herzegovina. Then, you’ll take a break at Pocitelj – a medieval village listed in UNESCO's World Heritage List – and enjoy some sightseeing there.
Prepare to set off for Medjugorje, a famous Catholic pilgrimage site in the country. Since the alleged apparition of Our Lady of Peace in 1981, Medjugorje has attracted visitors from all over the world. You’ll spend some time here and then proceed towards Mostar – a town that reflects different cultures, eras, and historical sites. Some buildings date back to the middle of the 16th century in the center of the Old Ottoman town. Admire one of the oldest parts of Mostar, the Kujundziluk. Since 2004, the town and its Old Bridge has been included in UNESCO's World Heritage List. Take a stroll around the cobbled streets, taking in the beautiful surroundings and buildings, and continue to enjoy your trip to this diverse country.
know before you go
- It’s advisable to dress comfortably and wear comfortable shoes as a lot of ground is covered in this tour. Wear sunscreen, a sunhat, and carry a bottle of water.
- Photography is allowed.
- Daily: 8am
i miei biglietti
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the scheduled tour time to avoid any delays.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- In the next step of booking, please specify the name and address of your hotel.
- On the day of your tour, please report at your hotel lobby 10-15 min prior to your scheduled pick-up.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of the hotel.
- If you’re heading directly to the meeting point, meet your guide at: Pile Gate.
- Address: Ul. Vrata od Pila, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia.
- The closest bus stop is the Dubrovnik Main bus station, a 1-min walk to the meeting point.
- Multiple bus lines that travel to Pile (Old Town) will get you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.