Premium Small Group Blue Mountains Day Tour With Return Transfers
Explore the lush and rugged Blue Mountains with this luxury tour from Sydney. Enjoy close encounters with some of Australia’s most famous animals at Featherdale National park, as well as a private Indigenous Culture Experience with an Aboriginal person, before ending your tour with a cruise down the Parramatta river into Sydney Harbour.
- Save time and money with this combo luxury tour through the Blue Mountains area.
- Join a small group on bush walks through the scenic region and make stops at lookouts with breathtaking views of the mountainous landscape.
- Enjoy interacting with koalas, kangaroos, and more of Australia’s unique animals at Featherdale National Park.
- Meet a real Aboriginal person at Waradah and learn more about indigenous culture and life from him.
- Experience the eucalyptus-scented rainforest with a self-guided bushwalk through the area, or visit Scenic World and take a ride on the Skyway.
- End your tour with a scenic cruise down the Parramatta River into the iconic Sydney Harbour.
- Transfers from Sydney with free Wi-Fi and bottled water/snacks
- Early access at Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Bushwalk through the Blue Mountains
- Personalised Aboriginal person experience
- High Tea lunch at Bygone Beautys with museum entrance
- Access to Scenic World (optional)
- Parramatta River Cruise
polizza di cancellazione
Questi biglietti non possono essere cancellati o riprogrammati.
Embark into the World-Heritage-listed Blue Mountains for a mountain adventure with a small group. Your tour will begin early in the morning with a pick-up from Sydney City Centre. From here, you will be taken westward in a luxury air-conditioned bus, over the Sydney Harbour Bridge, past the tall mountain ranges, and into the Blue Mountains. Once there, you can take advantage of your early access to Featherdale Wildlife Park, where you can have a Private VIP encounter with a koala and hand feed kangaroos and other native animals. An expert zoo handler will also give you an informative talk on the fauna of the region, their unique characteristics, and their ties to this continent.
Next, you will take a bushwalk through the dense rainforest, making stops at some unique and wonderful lookout points overlooking the Jamison Valley such as Echo Point, where you can take in expansive and stunning vistas of the eucalyptus-scented forests and valley. See if you can spot the Three Sisters, Mount Solitary and the Narrowneck Plateau from the lookout point, as well as the Jenolan Caves and the Giant Stairway. Following this, you will make your way to Waradah, where you can meet a real Aboriginal person and learn more about their lives and culture. Witness their unique art and ‘bush tucker’ diet, and try your hand at playing the didgeridoo for an authentic native experience.
Start the second leg of your adventure with lunch and high tea at Bygone Beautys in Leura, where you can check out their extensive teapot collection (over 6000 teapots!) at the Teapot museum. After lunch, you can take a leisurely stroll through the charming garden village of Leura. From here, you can choose to either go to Scenic World, where you can take a ride on the Cableway and the steepest incline railway in the world, or you can make a self-guided trek through the Blue Mountains area, where you can snap memorable pictures and marvel at the blue-mist covered mountains.
Finally, for the cherry on top, you will end your tour with a cruise down the Parramatta River into the world-famous Sydney Harbour. You will be given seating in a private reserved area on board the cruise. Admire the scenic views of Sydney’s iconic landmarks from the waters of the harbour, and take pictures of the unforgettable vistas that will unfold before your eyes. Perfect for family outings and trips with friends, this tour will leave you with many magical memories of the misty mountains to cherish for the rest of your life.
know before you go
- Please bring along sunscreen, hats and sunglasses, as well as bottled water on this tour. During the cooler seasons (June-August) you must also bring along warmer clothes.
Timings and Availability
This tour takes place every Monday, Thursday and Sunday all year-round. The duration of the tour is all-day, finishing at approximately 6:30 PM. The tour begins with an early morning pick-up from several hotels near the city center, starting from 6:35 AM. Please check your tickets for the list of pick-up points and timings.
Unfortunately, this experience is not accessible by wheelchair.
i miei biglietti
You will receive an email with your Premium Blue Mountains Small Group Tour mobile voucher soon after purchase. Please display the same along with valid photo ID at the pickup point to gain entry.
You will be picked up from the following pick-up points in Sydney City Centre early in the morning:
- 6:35 AM – Mercure Sydney Central, reception in the main foyer, Little Regent Street
- 6:40 AM – Rydges World Square, Pitt Street
- 6:45 AM – Hilton Sydney, Pitt Street
- 6:55 AM – Sofitel Hotel, Darling Harbour
- 7:05 AM – Hyatt Regency, Wheat Rd, behind Sydney Aquarium
- 7:15 AM – Four Seasons Hotel, outside 98 Harrington Street
- 7:20 AM – Park Hyatt Hotel
- 7:25 AM – Intercontinental Hotel, Macquarie Street
These tickets are valid only for the date booked.