Sky100 Observation Deck Ticket
Feast your eyes on the spectacular 360-degree views of the renowned Hong Kong skyline from the 100th floor of the city's tallest building, Sky100. Explore optional dining and drinks packages.
- Don't miss out on viewing the Pearl of the Orient from the city's tallest building, Sky100
- Board super-fast double-decker elevators and zoom up to the 100th floor in just a minute
- Once at the observation deck, take your time to drink in the views of Hong Kong's remarkable skyline
- Notice Victoria Harbour, Hong Kong Island, the Kowloon Peninsula, and Tai Mo Shan from here
- Upgrade your ticket to include the Wine, Dining or Above The Clouds Dining package as you soak in panoramic views.
- One-time entry into Sky100
- Access to the Observation Deck
- Wine package (optional upgrade)
- Above The Clouds Dining Package (optional upgrade)
- Sweet Delight Package (optional upgrade)
polizza di cancellazione
Puoi cancellare questi biglietti fino a 24 ore prima dell'inizio dell'esperienza e ottenere un rimborso completo.
Opened on 17th April 2011, the Sky100 is one of the tallest indoor observation decks in Hong Kong. Equipped with a double-decker high-speed lift that allows you to access the 100th floor from the 2nd-floor entrance with ease, this human-made marvel provides a 360-degree view of the city. This includes some of the major areas of Hong Kong such as Victoria Harbour, Hong Kong Island, the Kowloon Peninsula, and Tai Mo Shan. This ticket offers two tickets for the price of one. Bear in mind that the ticket is a one-time entry only, meaning, re-entry is not possible. Hang back and try catching the Love Is In The Sky light show after dusk from a spectacular vantage point!
know before you go
Covid-19 Safety Information
- All guests will be required to use the “Vaccine Pass” (Received 3 dose COVID-19 Vaccine) or present the “Recovery Record QR code”/electronic “Exemption Certificates with QR code” issued by doctors. Use the “LeaveHomeSafe” mobile app to scan the venue QR code, except for exempted persons.
- You will have to indicate the time of entry and the name of the accompanying person for tracking and contact, when necessary.
- Visitors who have traveled abroad can only visit Sky100 21 days after returning to Hong Kong.
- Sky100 may from time to time, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, change the operating hours, close the deck or any part of it temporarily, and/or restrict admission, due to capacity, inclement weather, or special events, safety, and security concerns.
- Food and drinks (except for baby food and water) are prohibited inside.
- Please make sure not to carry objects that exceed the dimensions of 230 mm x 360 mm x 560 mm, carts, and other wheeled carriers, with the exception of strollers and wheelchairs.
- Daily: 10am – 8:30pm (the last admission time is 8pm).
- Café 100 by the Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong: The last order is 45-min before the deck closes.
i miei biglietti
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the venue.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Sky100 (International Commerce Centre (ICC), 1 Austin Rd W, West Kowloon, Hong Kong)
- Closest bus stop is International Commerce Centre, which stops right in front of the landmark
- Closest subway station is Kowloon, a 4-minute walk to the landmark
- This ticket is valid till 30th September 2022.