Montserrat Monastery and Sagrada Familia Barcelona Tour
On this tour, explore two of Barcelona’s highly-renowned attractions – the abbey of Montserrat Monastery and Antoni Gaudi’s spectacular Sagrada Familia.
- Enjoy this guided tour to the spiritual and historical abbey of Montserrat and the world-famous unfinished basilica, Sagrada Familia.
- Marvel at the picturesque scenery from the mountain top of the monastery. The Montserrat abbey is known for its centuries of cultural heritage, art, and architecture.
- Visit the interior of the Sagrada Familia and view in detail the artwork and symbolism of the basilica designed by Antoni Gaudi. -
- Along with well-planned travel to and from the monastery back to Barcelona and entrance tickets, savor local liquors in a tasting session.
- Air-conditioned transportation back and forth from the meeting point to Montserrat
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Entrance to the Museum of Montserrat
- Entrance to the Throne of the Virgin of Montserrat
- Entrance to the Sagrada Familia
- Liquor tasting session
- Hotel transfers
- Meal inclusions
polizza di cancellazione
Puoi cancellare questi biglietti fino a 24 ore prima dell'inizio dell'esperienza e ottenere un rimborso completo.
Explore two remarkable landmarks of the city of Barcelona in this guided day tour. You’ll journey to Montserrat Monastery – situated in the nearby mountains of Catalonia – and discover the beauty of the Sagrada Familia.
Departing from Barcelona to Montserrat Monastery, prepare to marvel at the history and culture of this abbey. The Montserrat community is formed of around 80 monks who live according to the Rule of Saint Benedict. You’ll learn about the monastery’s combined Gothic and Renaissance styles of architecture as well as admire paintings by notable artists like Morales, Caravaggio, El Greco – to name a few. Discover the beautiful atrium, the sacristy, and appreciate the talents of singers, composers, and teachers through an explanatory audiovisual that shows the choir line. Break for lunch when you return to Barcelona before heading to the Sagrada Familia.
The basilica of Sagrada Familia is known all over the world for its unfinished architecture, unique and expansive design, and rich features. Designed by Antoni Gaudi – who worked on this landmark cathedral until his death – this famous landmark will enthral you with its story and presence. Acquire essential knowledge from your guide about the symbolism behind Sagrada Familia as an expression of Christian ideology through its stone construction. A key piece of artwork is the Family of Nazareth represented as a model of a united Christian family.
know before you go
- The tour is available in English and Spanish.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and footwear as a lot of ground is covered. Carry a bottle of water too.
- Please note that you need to cover your arms and legs to go into the church.
- Photography is allowed.
- Please do not carry heavy bags to ensure smooth access to the Sagrada Familia and reduce time at the security.
1 March to 31 March
- Tues, Thurs & Sat: 8am
1 April to 31 Oct
- Daily: 8am
1 Nov to 31 March '23
- Tues & Sat: 8am
i miei biglietti
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the scheduled tour time to avoid any delays.
Meeting Point 1
- Meet your guide at: Carrer Provença 273.
- Address: C/ de Provença, 273, 08008 Barcelona, Spain.
- Landmark: it’s close to La Pedrera-Casa Milá
- Look for your guide who’ll be standing next to the bus (parked outside 273) with the sign ‘Amigo Tours’.
Meeting Point 2 for Sagrada Familia
- Meet your guide at the: Corner of Carrer de Mallorca
- Landmark: it’s close to the elevator of the subway marked with the big ‘M’
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.