Seven Sins of Amsterdam
Enjoy a lively trip through the oldest part of Amsterdam, with its curious little streets, the old sea dike, lovely canals, and leaning houses. Get an understanding of the unusual tolerance in the Dutch capital and take to the bustling streets of Amsterdam's Red Light District!
- Set out on an exciting trip to the oldest part of Amsterdam, and discover its hidden streets
- With a friendly local guide for company, enjoy a good dose of entertainment and fascinating stories
- Discover why the Dutch fancy tulips so much, and learn about the ghost Helena, who haunts medieval houses to this day
- Along the way, see the old sea dike, the lovely canals, and leaning houses, and fall in love with the city
- Appreciate the unusual level of tolerance in the Dutch capital and pay a visit the famed Red Light District
Amsterdam does have a reputation if you think about it. As a city with red lights above the windows and the smell of marijuana in the streets, it makes for the ultimate Sin City. In this walking tour, you will discover the famous wrongdoings that took place in this town from the past to the present and follow the 7 deadly sins: Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Pride and Envy.
Follow an expert local guide through the picturesque streets of the old center, and listen to the fascinating stories about the temptations in the city and the people that went astray. You will also get to understand why the Dutch had a manic obsession with tulips, and learn about the angry ghost of Helena, who still haunts the medieval houses. Explore the Red Light District, including all the secrets and hidden spots that tourists never get to see.
- Local English-speaking guide
- Chocolate and spice tasting
- Small group tour with a maximum of 15 people
- Local city tax (1.50 euro per person)
- Food & beverages
- Hotel transfers
Know Before You Go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Maintain a social distance of 1.5m during the tour
- Bring a face mask or buy one from the guide. The tour ONLY runs with face masks, unless everyone in the group agrees to do the tour without
- There is a free app available that you can download before the tour. With this, you can listen to the guide from your smartphone with earphones. You can bring your own earphones or buy them from the guide
Wearing comfortable footwear would be recommended, given there is a good amount of walking.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24h before the schedule
I Miei Biglietti
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
- Please assemble at Nieuwmarkt (Square), at the main entrance of Restaurant-Cafe In de Waag
- It is a big old building that looks like a castle. This is a 10-minute walk from Dam Square
- Address: Nieuwmarkt 4, 1012 CR Amsterdam, Netherlands
- To locate the ticket redemption point on Google Maps, simply search for - In de Waag
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- Nieuwmarkt metro station is a 10-minute walk from here. Catch line #51, 53 or 54 to get here