Kayak Tour at Pulau Ubin
Explore the stunning island of Pulau Ubin on a kayak. Paddle your way through the still waters of the island for a remarkable sightseeing journey.
- Discover the natural wonders of Pulau Ubin as you paddle your way through the island on a kayak.
- With quality kayaking gear, tandem kayaks, and accompanying expedition leaders, you're good to go.
- Out on the water, get accustomed to the island's remarkable mangroves.
- Paddle your way through intricate waterways under the towering mangroves and appreciate the stunning nature of Pulau Ubin while on its waters.
- Expert guide
- Kayak equipment
- Shower & changing facilities
- Licensed kayaking guides
- Drinking water
- Bumboat transfers
flexible cancellation policy
- Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 7 days in advance.
- Get a 50% refund on canceling this ticket up to 6 days in advance.
As big an urban jungle that Singapore is, it has many undiscovered spots. One among these natural hidden gems is the Pulau Ubin. If you're looking for a break from the daily grind, book yourself this mangrove kayak tour through Pulau Ubin. For 4 hours, you'll be out on the waters with an expedition leader, who will introduce you to Pulau Ubin's scenic mangroves. Find out more about these natural formations and have all your questions on the topic answered right away.
If this is your first time kayaking, fret not, for the waters are very still and all safety measures are taken pre-tour. If you're a beginner, you can even hop on a tandem kayak with your friends and family: the choice is yours. Instead of hiking and cycling through Pulau Ubin (like everyone typically does), go off the beaten path and explore the island on a kayak! Intricate waterways, mangroves, and the stunning nature of the island are sure to whisk you away at once!
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Dress code: Swimwear and covered footwear for kayaking. Bare-feet, slippers, or other types of open-toe footwear are not permitted.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
- Maximum kayak capacity: 3 persons.
- Children must be at least 7 years old to participate.
- The only way to reach Pulau Ubin is by bumboat (costs SGD 3 per way). Please be advised that the waiting time for bumboats ranges between 10 and 30 minutes.
Children aged 7-12 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
i miei biglietti
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the island.
- Please arrive 30 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Your meeting point is at Adventures by Asian Detours.
- Address: 34 Jln Endut Senin, Singapore 508287.
- To reach Pulau Ubin from Singapore, you must take a bumboat from the Changi Point Jetty, in Changi Village, Singapore.
- It takes around 15 minutes to travel between the two places.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.