Plitvice Lakes National Park Full Day Tour
Spend an awesome day right in the lap of nature on this full-day trip to Plitvice Lakes National Park!
- Even an entire lifetime isn’t enough to truly appreciate nature but this guided tour of Plitvice Lakes National Park is definitely the perfect start.
- Accompanied by a local guide you will get to spend an entire day in the largest national park in Croatia which is also a UNESCO world heritage since 1979.
- Take a 1.5-mile (2.4 km) hike through Croatia's most popular national park to learn all about the rich biota.
- Lakes, waterfalls, ten-thousand-year-old travertine barriers and so much more all await you in their dazzling colors of azure, green, and blue.
- On this tour, you will get to see both flora and fauna in their natural habitat, from bears to wild cats and orchids to carnivorous plants like sundew.
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
polizza di cancellazione
Puoi cancellare questi biglietti fino a 24 ore prima dell'inizio dell'esperienza e ottenere un rimborso completo.
A full-day tour in Croatia's most popular national park, Plitvice Lakes National Park is just one click away! Listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage site since 1979, the Park is home to unique species of flora and fauna that you can learn about since a local guide will be present with you the entire time. To get you started, a 1.5-mile (2.4 km) hike through the forest will leave you overwhelmed with wonder by undeniable natural beauty.
In addition to the breathtaking biota, Plitvice Lakes National Park also houses cascading waterfalls and travertine barriers that have been around for about ten thousand years. There are also 16 picturesque lakes that are known for their distinct colors. Depending on the minerals and organisms that inhabit these waters and how the sunlight hits them, the color of the lakes ranges from azure to blue, grey, or green.
Don't forget your camera to take loads of pictures of some of the fondest memories you will want to keep close to you for a long, long time.
Photography is allowed.
April 1 to Oct 31 2022
- Daily: 8am.
i miei biglietti
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID during the pick-up.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- In the next step of booking, please specify the name and address of your hotel.
- On the day of your tour, please report to your hotel lobby 10-15 min prior to your scheduled departure.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of the hotel.
- Your Headout host will be waiting for you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.