Tandem Skydive Airlie Beach - 15,000 ft
Embrace the sensational coastal views of the Great Barrier Reef, Whitsunday Islands, and North Queensland on this must-try tandem skydiving experience!
- Head out to the Airlie Beach drop zone, located in the heart of Whitsunday Islands.
- You are offered great sightseeing opportunities, paired up with an adrenaline-laced adventure.
- First-time skydiver or not, a great team of qualified trainers will help you every step of the way.
- Take to the skies and plunge from 15,000 ft high and freefall at 200 km/hr.
- After a minute-long freefall, float under canopy for 5-7 minutes.
- Enjoy sights of Tropical North Queensland, the Great Barrier Reef, Whitsunday Islands, and more.
- 15,000 ft. tandem skydive with a tandem jump master
- Professional guide to provide safety instructions
- Safety equipment
- Photo and video (optional)
- APF levy of AUD35 per person payable upon arrival
flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48h before the schedule
Marvel at the world-famous Whitsunday Islands from 15,000 feet above ground level with this remarkable tandem skydiving ticket. As you freefall at over 200 kilometers/hour for 60 straight seconds, feel the adrenaline coarse through your veins. Float under canopy for 5-7 minutes afterward, allowing you to truly drink in the views of Tropical North Queensland, the Islands, and Airlie Beach from an incredible vantage point. With the best Skydiving Australian crew, all your doubts and questions about skydiving will flee. All you have to do is step outside of your comfort zone and be up for the challenge. It’s time to see the Whitsundays from a new perspective!
know before you go
This ticket has the following options that you can choose from:
- Tandem Skydive
- Tandem Skydive + Handicam Photos
- Tandem Skydive + Handicam Photos and Video
Daily at 6 AM, 7 AM, 8 AM & 9 AM
- By law the minimum age to tandem skydive in Australia is 12 years old. If under 18 years old, a parent or legal guardian must be present on the day of the jump.
- Instructors may take individuals up to 115kg, depending on the drop zone and subject to assessment and Safety Officer approval. Please contact the drop zone you are jumping at directly to find out the weight limit specific to that location. If 95kg or over, surcharges do apply.
- We recommend loose, casual clothing with fully enclosed shoes, such as running or sports trainers. Hiking boots and high heels are not appropriate.
- Due to COVID-19 we currently cannot offer any shared clothing. Please ensure you bring your own fleece/jumper and long pants if it's cold.
- If the weather is unfavorable on the day of your booking we will reschedule your jump to another date that best suits you.
i miei biglietti
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the redemption point
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid delays
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at Skydive Airlie Beach
- Address: Skydive Australia Building, 1 Air Whitsunday Rd, Flametree QLD 4802, Australia
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout