Ola Beach Club: Banana Boat Ride Tickets
Strap on your life jackets and get pumped for a splash-tastic adventure, a banana boat ride!
- Head out to Sentosa's Ola Beach Club on the renowned Siloso Beach for a dose of fun under the sun.
- You're also granted a dose of adventure with a 15-minute banana boat ride.
- Strap on your lifejackets and head out to the waters of Siloso.
- Your inflated banana boat is tethered to a jet ski that'll let you ride the big waves in high speed!
- Gaze out into the infinite blue and drink in views of your surroundings.
- 15-min banana boat ride
- Life jackets
- Basic safety briefing & instructions
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended or refunded.
Have you been craving some quality time on the sun-kissed beaches of Sentosa? Dreaming about walking along the sandy shores with beach curls and tan lines, with nary a care in the world? Then Sentosa's Ola Beach Club, located on the Siloso Beach, might be just the thing you need. This experience, however, satiates your need for adventure as well with a 15-minute banana boat ride. So, grab your friends and family, and take to the sparkling waters of Siloso for a quick and thrilling ride on the waves. Board an inflated banana boat and brave the waves as you go: bask in the salty breeze and wafting sea spray and cherish your time of fun under the sun at this must-visit beach club.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Children below the age of 6 require adult supervision.
- Participants must ensure that they are wearing a life jacket at all times during any water sport activity.
- Appropriate swimwear is required, and heavy clothing is not encouraged.
- Guests who are pregnant, unwell, under medication, or under the influence of alcohol or drugs should not participate in any water sports.
- Participants should immediately stop any activities upon feeling fatigued or unwell.
- Participants must stop any activities and return to shore immediately in the case of bad weather conditions.
- Participants must clarify with our watersports instructors if they are unclear about any rules and regulations.
- Those under the age of 12 must be able to fit into a Personal Floatation Device (PFD).
- You need to come 20 minutes early for registration, use of changing room, and storage of belongings. Your session will be canceled if there is no show 15 minutes after your session starts. No time extension will be given for latecomers. All rental slots are to be completed within the stated time.
- We will teach you the basics before you start the activity. Swimming is compulsory for all water sports activities.
- All rentals made are non-refundable. This includes the event of inclement weather.
i miei biglietti
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Ola Beach Club.
- Address: 46 Siloso Beach Walk, Singapore 099005.
- By Sentosa Express: Alight at Beach Station. Transfer to Sentosa Beach Shuttle.
- By Public Bus: Board Bus 123 and alight at Beach Station. Transfer to Sentosa Beach Shuttle.
- By Intra-Island Bus: Board Sentosa Bus A, B or C and alight at Beach Station. Transfer to Sentosa Beach Shuttle.
- By Foot: Take a stroll down the beach from Beach Station.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.