Singapore Night Safari with Hotel Transfers
Why You Shouldn't Miss This
Singapore Night Safari is a dedicated nocturnal wildlife park and a must-visit attraction in Singapore. The wildlife park houses 2,500 animals across 130 species, all of which are nocturnal creatures. Discover the fascinating lives of Asiatic Lions and spot the plethora of life on the African continent and much more as you explore the 35 hectares of forest area.
Step outside and get picked from your hotel's doorstep for a journey to Night Safari. Enjoy the journey through Singapore which will take you past incredible views and picturesque locations.
Venture into the Night Safari, and explore the nocturnal kingdom! Walk through the different zones and take in the plethora of topographies from around the world. Night Safari Singapore is home to over 2,500 animals, of which 38% are threatened, and the animals are housed in open-air exhibits in atmospheres that mimic their natural environments. The Night Safari is divided into the following zones: Himalayan Foothills, Indian Subcontinent, Equatorial Africa, Asian Riverine Forest, Nepalese River Valley and the Burmese Hillside. Each zone accommodates animals found from those areas and makes it seem like you’re actually being teleported to those areas of the planet.
The four walking trails, Fishing Cat, Leopard, East Lodge and Wallaby, also provide a unique chance to explore more vividly about the life and fascinating facts about the creatures.You can enjoy token feeding experiences as well, with the big cats in action as they snap up their favorite snacks. There are two-night shows as well; the Thumbuakar Show with pyrotechnics and Creatures of The Night Show that is sure to thrill and excite you.
Once your trip is over you will be dropped back to your hotel. Please enter your hotel name in the next step of your booking. To know more about the park and to plan your visit, check out our detailed guide on Singapore Night Safari.
- Night Safari admission voucher.
- 40-minute tram ride.
- Transfers to and from Night Safari.
Know Before You Go
Operating Hours for Night Safari
Last slot for night safari admission - 9:15 PM
- Last English tram departure - 10:15 PM
- Last multi-language tram departure - 9:30 PM
- Creatures of the Night - The 10:30 PM show is not available on weekends
- All F&B and Retail outlets will close at 11:00 PM
Ticketing Counters and Collection Kiosks
- Collection Note Kiosk at Singapore Zoo Entrance - Closes at 10:00 PM
- Collection Note Kiosk at Night Safari Entrance - Closes at 10:15 PM
- Ticketing Counter at Singapore Zoo Entrance - Closes at 10:00 PM
In the next step of the booking, you will be able to choose between shared or private transfers. In order to take shared transfers, the booking needs to be for a minimum of 2 people.
Hotel transfers are from the City Center Areas. This includes Orchard Road, Bugis Street, Marina Bay Sands, Balestier Road Hotel Area and Little India. Pick ups start from 5:00 pm. In case your hotel falls outside this area, you can travel to one of the mentioned areas and provide the name of the hotel you've selected. Furthermore, you can be picked up from your hotel (outside the mentioned areas) at an additional charge.
The Safari Tram provides a 40-minute multi-sensory experience including commentary about all the habitats and animals you come across. These vouchers are included in your Night Safari Singapore voucher when booking with Headout.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
I Miei Biglietti
• You will receive an email with your Night Safari voucher in a few minutes.
• On the day of your experience, a coach will pick you up from the hotel you've mentioned, and drive you to Night Safari. Pickups start from 5:00 pm.
• Proceed to Night Safari and display your mobile tickets at counters 3 or 4 to redeem your voucher for admission tickets.
- Strollers and wheelchairs are available at the venue for toddlers and individuals with impaired movement. Rental charges for strollers are SGD 9 while wheelchairs are free-of-charge.
- Lockers are available at the venue to store your personal belongings. They will be charged at SGD 3. Night Safari also provides other guest facilities such as nursing rooms and first-aid stations.
- Please carry a water bottle, an umbrella and mosquito repellant for personal use.
- The park is spread over a vast area and includes several walking trails; so please ensure you wear comfortable walking shoes to enjoy the park to the fullest.
- Be sure to arrive at the shows at least 15-20 minutes prior their scheduled beginning.
- Uniformed staff members are present through the park and will assist you with any query you might have.
- Japanese and Mandarin commentary is available for the tram ride at an additional price.