National Aquarium Abu Dhabi Entry Ticket + Beyond The Glass Experience
Discover the magic of the oceans as you explore different thematic zones and more than 330 unique marine species at The National Aquarium, Abu Dhabi. Get a memorable behind-the-scenes experience of the Aquarium too.
- Explore diverse marine species and eco-systems at The National Aquarium, Abu Dhabi – the largest aquarium in the Middle East.
- You'll also get a behind-the-scenes tour with a wonderfully unique glass bridge walk.
- The Aquarium is divided into 10 thematic zones that touch upon different aspects of underwater life such as Frozen Ocean, Flooded Forest, Ring of Fire, etc.
- Meet animals like sharks, stingrays, fish, otters, squid, octopi, and so much more up-close in enclosures exactly like their natural habitats. The Aquarium is also home to birds, mammals, and reptiles.
- Learn about conservation and the environmental impact of our oceans and seas.
- Enjoy a 15% discount, special for Headout customers, on Retail Stores & La Ballena Café purchases.
- Entry to The National Aquarium Abu Dhabi
- Aquarium journey
- Behind-the-scenes tour
- Glass bridge walk
- 15% discount on Retail Stores & La Ballena Café purchases
- Animal Encounters
polizza di cancellazione
Questi biglietti non possono essere cancellati o riprogrammati.
Are you ready to explore the Middle East’s largest Aquarium, housing more than 330 unique species and 46,000 animals? With your entry tickets to The National Aquarium, Abu Dhabi that include a ‘Behind the Glass Experience’, you’ll go on an underwater journey like no other. Spread across 10 thematic zones and covering an area of over 9,000 sq meters, prepare to gain an in-depth understanding and appreciation of our planet and its natural resources. Along with an informative behind-the-scenes tour, face your fears of ‘walking on water’ by experiencing a glass bridge walk!
Get to observe and learn about marine and land animals such as stingrays, exotic fish, sharks, eels, octopus, and more as well as birds, reptiles, amphibians, and so much more.
The different zones you’ll see include:
UAE's Natural Treasures
Take a deep dive into the historic world of Arabian pearl fishing and explore the animals inhabiting the coasts of the Eastern Arabian Peninsular.
Red Sea Wreck
Enjoy this underwater exploration through a shipwreck that’ll allow you to see fish and other creatures differently.
Home to some of the deepest caves on the planet, the Atlantic Ocean is home to creatures like Lobsters and Sea Sponges that can be found in hidden nooks.
Witness marine life in their natural surroundings in a submarine and hopefully, you’ll catch sight of a rare and shy mollusk – the Nautilus.
Ring of Fire
Embark on an experience through a volcano in the Pacific Ocean, giving way to nutrient-rich and vulnerable eco-systems.
Discover how different types of marine life thrive and survive in ever-changing environments.
Rainforests are home to over 50% of the world’s biodiversity and yet cover only 2% of the planet’s surface. Find out more about the impact and wildlife of the rainforest in this zone.
Learn about how marine and terrestrial life such as Arctic birds and fish function in this icy region.
Bu Tinah Island
One of Abu Dhabi’s best-kept treasures, this island is a melting pot of biodiversity. Find vulnerable marine life here, protected by the Environmental Agency of Abu Dhabi.
know before you go
- Wearing a mask covering your nose and mouth is mandatory inside the Aquarium.
- All visitors must be vaccinated and show a ‘Green status’ on the Alhosn app to enter the Aquarium.
- Wheelchairs are provided free of charge as long as a valid ID is shown at the counter.
- No children under the age of 12 will be admitted to the National Aquarium unless they are accompanied by an adult aged 16 or above.
- A free guide service allows visitors to obtain the information for each exhibit directly on their mobile phones in 6 languages: Arabic, English, Spanish, Chinese, Hindi & Russian.
- Daily: 10am - 10pm
i miei biglietti
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at The National Aquarium Abu Dhabi.
- Address: Al Qana - Rabdan - Al Maqta' - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates.
- The closest bus stop is Khaleej Al Arabi St / Bus Interchange. It is a quick 4-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses #21, #22, #101, and more to get you there.
- It takes less than 30 minutes to reach Al Qana from Downtown Abu Dhabi. If you’re coming by bus, take route #56 which passes through the Al Maqta region.
- Tickets sent will be valid for 2 weeks from the date of purchase