Peninsula Hot Springs Tour
The perfect way to unwind is here! Spend a relaxing day with this Peninsula Hot Springs tour accompanied by an experienced guide along with a visit to Mornington Peninsula Chocolaterie.
- Hit refresh with this tour of the Peninsula Hot Springs where you can try out the many bathing experiences to relax, let go and rejuvenate.
- Spend time exploring the cave pool, the Turkish steam bath, and the hydrotherapy pool to name a few, that are bound to leave you feeling refreshed!
- With an experienced guide by your side, you will have no trouble navigating this beautiful, natural hot spring and day spa.
- Go on a ride on the Arthurs Seat Eagle Gondola to experience amazing views of the Mornington Peninsula.
- At the Mornington Peninsula Chocolaterie, you you will get to try handcrafted chocolate and in the summers (Nov-Mar) you can also choose to visit the Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm for strawberry picking.
- Entry to Peninsula Hot Springs
- Experienced guide
- Chocolate tasting at Mornington Peninsula Chocolaterie
- One-way ride on Arthur’s Seat Eagle Gondola
- Additional fee ($10) for strawberry picking at Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm
polizza di cancellazione
Puoi cancellare questi biglietti fino a 48 ore prima dell'inizio dell'esperienza e ottenere un rimborso completo.
Need a break? Here is a tour of the Peninsula Hot Springs that offers 20 different bathing experiences to help you de-stress the way you deserve. There are a myriad of experiences to choose from like a hydrotherapy pool, a Turkish steam bath, a hilltop pool with 360-degree views, and so much more. Peninsula Hot Springs is the first in Victoria to have a day spa center and a natural hot spring, making sure that when you are visiting, you get the very best.
With this ticket, you also get to go on a ride on the Arthurs Seat Eagle Gondola, famous for providing the best views of the Mornington Peninsula and the bay. Your guide will make sure that you have no trouble during your visit to the Peninsula Hot Springs, ensuring a seamless experience. Finally, you will visit the Mornington Peninsula Chocolaterie to taste handcrafted chocolate for a sweet ending to your day.
know before you go
- No prams or strollers are permitted
- The additional strawberry-picking activity is only available between November and March
- Infant seat (0-3 years) and child booster seat (4-8 years) are available on pre-request
What to Bring
- Bathing suit and towel
- Snacks and a refillable water bottle
- For warm weather: sunscreen and a hat
- For winter: warm clothes and layers
Apr 1 to Dec 31
Mon, Thu and Sat at 7am
i miei biglietti
- Please arrive at the pick-up 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays. Bring a valid photo ID proof for verification.
- This ticket includes hotel pick-ups and drop-offs.
- Inner-city pick-up service is available from most accommodation providers and specific pick-up points.
- Choose the pick-up point while booking your ticket.
- If your hotel is not in the pick-up zone, you will be provided with the nearest pick-up location.
- On the day of your tour, please arrive at your hotel lobby 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of your hotel.
- Your ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.