Mornington Peninsula Hot Springs: Bath House Revitalize Tickets
Say hakuna matata and let your worries melt away at the Peninsula Hot Spring Bath House!
- Indulge in a natural healing place that allows friends and families to bathe and relax
- This bathing wonderland offers over 50 global experiences including communal hot springs pools
- The water in the bath house has a high mineral content estimated to be over 10,000 years old
- Bath House Revitalise admission ticket for active bath (explore over 50 different bath experiences in 4 hours)
- Transportation fee
- Personal consumption
- Any expenses not mentioned above
Get a full refund on canceling the ticket up to 10 days before the schedule
It's time to pamper yourself and get a dose of self care at Peninsula Hot Springs. Take your squad along and experience the relaxation you can only find in a natural bath house. With over 50 globally-inspired experiences including thermal mineral pools, sauna, Turkish hamam, and hydrojet pool, it's the best way to let your worries float away. Not to mention the pool set on a hilltop that offers stunning 360-degree views of the surrounding scenery. What's impressive is that the water in the bath house comes straight from the earth’s core, and is said to be over 10,000 years old - very high in mineral content, and perfect for some zen time!
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Guest numbers have been significantly reduced in order to maintain safe distancing on site.
- Pools will have signage to indicate the maximum number of bathers allowed in each pool which will be monitored by members of the friendly pools team.
- In line with Victorian Government requirements guests 18 years and over must provide proof of vaccination upon arrival. Guests under 18 years will not be required to provide proof of vaccination upon arrival.
- In line with the Government’s rules and regulations, face masks are no longer required to be worn outside in Victoria, as long as physical distancing can be maintained. Make sure to still carry them in case you cannot physically distance.
- You will be asked to observe floor markers on entry and in check-in queues to maintain social distancing requirements.
- Upon arrival you will be required to use hand sanitiser and have your temperature checked as part of the onsite COVID-19 safety measures. Anyone presenting with a high temperature will be asked to reschedule their visit.
- Make use of the hand sanitiser dispensers and hygiene stations available throughout the site.
- All on site payments will now be cashless, and where possible, contactless.
- You will receive your tickets within 24 to 48 hours of making the booking.
- Carry your own water bottle - there are ample water taps around to fill them up.
- Bring your own towels and wear appropriate footwear around pools and any wet areas.
- Modest swimsuits are the most appropriate attire in all our bathing areas. Being Sunsmart is also important with sunscreen or a rash vest.
Daily at 7am, 9am, 11am, 1pm, 3pm, 5pm, and 7pm.
Infants aged 2 and under go in for free. Children aged 3-15 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
i miei biglietti
- Please display the mobile ticket along with a valid photo ID at the venue
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid any delays
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Peninsula Hot Springs
- Address: 140 Springs Ln, Fingal VIC 3939, Australia
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
If you are traveling from Melbourne, board a Frankston line train to Frankston, then take the No. 788 bus to Rye hotel where you can catch an Uber or taxi service. Alternatively, you can walk from Rye which takes approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes, please take care when walking as it is along a busy road with a high-speed limit
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout