Lamington National Park, O’Reilly’s Rainforest Retreat & Vineyard Tour
Enjoy a guided tour to one of the world’s largest subtropical forests, the Lamington National Park. Try a treetop canopy walk at O'Reilly's Rainforest Retreat. Later, stop by a vineyard for some sparkling wine.
- See one of the world’s largest subtropical forests, the Lamington National Park.
- Learn about the park's amazing history and admire its biodiversity.
- Try your hand at a fun treetop canopy walk at O'Reilley's Rainforest Retreat.
- Make your way to Canungra Vineyard and sip on a glass of sparkling wine.
- Feed beautiful and exotic birds like king parrots and crimson rosellas.
- At the vineyard, pet the adorable alpacas.
- Hotel transfers
- Light refreshments and snacks
- A glass of local sparkling wine
- Tips (optional)
- Cost to walk and feed the Alpacas
polizza di cancellazione
Puoi cancellare questi biglietti fino a 48 ore prima dell'inizio dell'esperienza e ottenere un rimborso completo.
After a pick-up from your hotel, travel to the Lamington National Park, a World Heritage Site. At 1,000 meters above sea level, the park is known for its rugged wilderness. In fact, it has 22,000 hectares of different kinds of forest types, from temperate Antarctic Beech forest on the border ranges to the sub-tropical rainforests, and the dry eucalypt forest of the northern escarpment. Over 160 species of sub-tropical birdlife, as well as reptiles, frogs, mammals, and invertebrates call this park home.
As you explore the park, your guide will fill you in on the history of the area from the tragic Stinson plane crash to stories of the Aboriginal people who lived here. You can also try some treetop canopy walking when you head to O'Reilley's Rainforest Retreat, located nearby. Later, stop by the Canungra Valley Vineyard, located in a beautiful setting, by a mountain stream. Treat your tastebuds to the vineyard’s sparkling wine and meet the property’s animals. Admire the sheer variety of exotic birds and pet the cute alpacas.
know before you go
- Guests will be required to fill out a pre-tour screening form, as per Queensland government COVID regulations. Please ensure this is done at least 2 hours before departure.
- This experience is not suitable for people with mobility impairments.
Infants aged 0-2 can go for free. Children aged 2-16 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
i miei biglietti
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the time of pick-up.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- While booking, please provide the name of your hotel.
- This is applicable to all hotels in Surfers Paradise, Broadbeach, or Main Beach and Southport.
- If your hotel is not in the pickup zone, you will be provided with the nearest pickup location.
- On the day of your tour, please arrive at your hotel lobby 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled pickup time.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of your hotel.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.