72-Hour Liverpool Unlimited Walking Tour Pass
Join and leave guided walking tour circuits as you please, and/or go exploring Liverpool on your own. Either way, this ticket offers maximum flexibility!
- Join two walking tours to explore the iconic maritime city.
- Begin your sightseeing adventure by the Statue of Queen Victoria on James Street.
- Explore the hometown of the Beatles, and hear all about their incredible rise to fame.
- See the stunning Liverpool Waterfront, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Discover more of the city by downloading the Vox City app included in your ticket, and embarking on 3 self-guided routes.
- 2 guided routes
- Vox City App with 3 self-guided routes
- English, Spanish, French, Italian, and German audio commentary
- Public transportation tickets
- Entry to attractions
- Food and drinks
polizza di cancellazione
Puoi cancellare questi biglietti fino a 24 ore prima dell'inizio dell'esperienza e ottenere un rimborso completo.
Liverpool is famous for many things: the Beatles were formed here, for instance. There's also Liverpool's Waterfront, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, not to mention two magnificent cathedrals and the iconic Cavern Club. With so much history in every corner, it's best to go exploring on your own, at your own pace.
The ticket offers you unlimited access to flexible walking tours where you can join and leave circuits as you please, all while being escorted by local guides who are available on hand to meet you all through the day. Use the Vox City app and track your nearest guide as you go exploring visitor hotspots such as Royal Albert Dock, The Beatles Story, Anfield, and Strawberry Field. The guide will provide a fascinating storytelling experience while helping you get a feel of Liverpool's exciting history.
When you feel like it, you can hop off your guided tour and start a self-guided circuit. For company, you'll have an informative audio guide available in multiple languages. The app will also offer you walking itineraries, pin point photo spots, and more - all offline, day and night.
know before you go
How it Works
- Download the Vox City App in the Play Store or Apple Store.
- Scan the QR code on your voucher and download the map in your preferred language.
- Tours start from 10am. Use your Vox City app to track your guide and book your spot.
Hop on a guided tour at one of the joining points:
- Queen Victoria Monument
- Beatles Story Entrance
- Beatles Statue Pier Head
- Liverpool Central Library
- Bluecoat Entrance
i miei biglietti
Your ticket includes the Vox City App. Use it to track the guides and join the tours. Alternatively, you can find your guide at the main meeting point at James Street by the Queen Victoria Statue.
Valid for 3 days from first use. The ticket expires 12 months from the date of purchase.