Barcelona Highlights Live Tour
Travel through the majestic city of Barcelona in this 1 hour virtual tour that takes from the coastline at Columbus Monument to the inner city where you will learn about the current customs, history and culture.
polizza di cancellazione
Questi biglietti non possono essere cancellati o riprogrammati.
- Your journey starts from the Columbus Monument which was constructed in honor of his journey to the Americas.
- Follow the path to Montjuïc hill which located 600 feet above sea-level holds several historical sites such as the hilltop fortress of Montjuic Castle.
- Finish your journey at Poble Espanyol, an open-air architectural museum, that consists of 117 full-scale buildings recreated as towns.
- In addition, you will also be informed by our native local guide on the current customs and traditions of Barcelona.
- Please note that the regular live tour is conducted only on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday at 7 PM in Spanish and on Saturday at 5 PM in English.
about the host
An expert and authorized host will take you on this virtual journey through the architectural marvel of Barcelona. Witness as our guide will bring excitement and energy into this tour and get first-hand tips on how to travel like a local for your next visit.
before your experience
- Download the Zoom App for free on your desktop or mobile device.
- A day prior to the start of your experience, you will receive a Zoom link and instructions on how to join.
- Connect to the tour with either your laptop or smartphone through the link provided.
- We recommend you use a good internet connect and tools like headphones and webcam if you wish to interact.
i miei biglietti
You will receive a confirmation email with a link and details on how to virtually join your experience.