Combo: IMG World + VR Park + Dubai Frame Tickets
One ticket gives you access to three of Dubai's most renowned attractions - the world's largest indoor theme park, IMG Worlds of Adventure; the first immersive VR experience in the Middle East, VR Park; and the biggest picture frame on the plant, Dubai Frame!
- Use this combo ticket to explore three iconic Dubai destinations.
- At IMG Worlds, wave at your favorite superheroes, cartoon characters and watch them come to life.
- Enjoy 22 adrenaline-fueled rides and roller coasters across 1.5 million square feet of playground.
- Explore 4 Epic Adventure Zones here including Marvel, Cartoon Network, IMG Boulevard, and The Lost Valley.
- Indulge in themed lunches, novelty shopping, and fascinating artwork at IMG Worlds.
- At Dubai's VR Park, challenge reality through mind-blowing adventures.
- Skip the lines outside and try your hand at seven of the park’s top action-packed experiences.
- Challenge your idea of reality as you save yourself from falling off the Burj Khalifa or navigate a world full of aliens.
- Get a stunning view of the Dubai Skyline at the Dubai Frame.
- Discover the museum and see the evolution of Dubai into the buzzing metropolitan city that it is and see the future plans for the city.
- Take a panoramic elevator to the top from where you can see mesmerizing views of the past and present of Dubai in all its splendor.
- Entry into IMG Worlds of Adventure
- Skip-the-line entry to VR Park
- 4 hours of gameplay at the VR Park
- Choose 7 VR games and rides
- Card charges
- Entry into Dubai Frame
- Arcade Games at VR Park
- 5 AED for the gaming cards
polizza di cancellazione
polizza di cancellazione
Questi biglietti non possono essere cancellati o riprogrammati.
IMG Worlds of Adventure
Live the epic adventure at IMG Worlds of Adventure, the world’s largest indoor theme park spread over a massive 1.5 million square feet. IMG Worlds of Adventure is divided into 4 zones, two of which represent global brands, Cartoon Network and Marvel, while the other two are in-house brands, IMG Boulevard and Lost Valley: Dinosaur Adventure.The park has 22 exciting rides and attractions, 17 of which are theme rides, each aiming to provide you with a dose of adrenaline or leave you in a state of wonder. The Cartoon Network Zone hosts Live Shows whereas the Marvel Zone has the epic 3D attraction - “Avengers: Battle of Ultron”. In the Lost Valley, you’re destined to see animatronic dinosaurs and ride rollercoasters.
The IMG Boulevard hosts the busiest and most anticipated ride among the park visitors, The Haunted Hotel. Be sure to check this out before you leave. For Eid, there are some exciting activities you get to experience. These include a magic show, an opening dance that is a Mexican-Spanish fusion, circus performances, and more!
Have you ever wondered what it would feel like to live in the imaginary worlds we see behind digital screens? VR Park Dubai gives you a chance to experience just that and more. Find yourself completely immersed in these virtual experiences, especially with the inclusion of real-world props. The entire park is spread across two floors that hold experiences with genres ranging from adventure to horror, action, and many more. The “Burj Drop,” for instance, gives you the feeling of falling along the sides of the Burj Khalifa – a truly adrenaline-packed experience. Adventure junkies will enjoy the “Dubai Drone” a futuristic sky-driving experience and Dune Bash, an off-roading adventure. The park also offers more family-oriented experiences like the “VR Sports” and “RobocomVR” that allows you to play virtual sports and navigate through space.
Sample seven of the park’s top experiences, within 90 days with this ticket. All you need to do is put on your VR headsets and make use of the props to interact with games! Choose from the following games for your Super Pass:
- Dubai Drone
- Dune Bash
- Burj Drop
- VR Rabbids
- VR Mania (choose between Beat Sabre and Sirento)
- Drifters: Drifting Bumping Cars
- VR Sports
The Dubai frame sports an award-winning design that perfectly captures the entire skyline in the heart of Dubai. Designed to showcase both the new and old sights in a single frame, this rectangular structure rises up to an unbelievable 150 meters. The venue also features a museum that showcases the transition of Dubai from a fishing village to an iconic metropolis. At the bottom, you can visit the museum and see the growth of Dubai from a fishing village to one of the richest cities in the entire world. The museum uses advanced technology and features an array of exhibits.
Once you’re done exploring the museum, take an elevator to the topmost floor and get on the walkway. Revel in the city’s compelling contract of modernity and old-school. Spot charming structures all over Dubai including Karama, Bur Dubai, and Umm Hurair which is guaranteed to enrich your experience.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Note: At Dubai Frame, it is now mandatory to wear protective masks and gloves during your visit. A compulsory social distancing of 2 meters is also mandatory here.
- Fri to Sun: 12pm - 11pm
- Mon to Thurs: 12pm - 10pm
Note: Extended IMG Worlds of Adventure timings during Eid celebrations would be from 12pm till midnight.
- Sun to Thu: 12pm to 10pm (last entry at 9:30pm).
- Fri to Sat: 12pm to 12am (last entry at 11:30pm).
Daily from 9am to 9pm.
IMG Worlds of Adventure
- IMG Worlds of Adventures has launched a new exciting Weekend Offer valid every Thursday to Saturday from 12pm to 10pm with additional fun-filled live performances, parades and dances.
- Children of height up to 105 cm in height may enter for free.
- These tickets are valid for both residents and non-residents of the UAE and give you access to all 22 rides in the park The opening hours are subject to change.
- Closing times indicate the times that the queues close, the exception being 'Haunted Hotel’, which has limited capacity.
- The queues will close up to 2 hours before the park's closing time in case of maximum capacity.
- Please note: Some individual rides have extra height requirements for safety. To know more, please refer to this guide book.
- Outside food is not allowed. There are 28 F&B outlets offering 13 different cuisine types at the venue.
- Storage lockers are available at the park entrance at an additional fee: Small: AED 45 | Large: AED 55 | Jumbo: AED 60.
- Guests with disabilities need to show a Person of Disability ID card at the Guest Relations counter to receive a POD wristband (a blue bracelet that grants VIP fast-track access to all rides and attractions). In cases of visible disability and no POD ID card, guests can show a normal ID requesting a POD bracelet.
- Guests showing a POD ID card avail of 50% off on their ticket.
- 1 person with a disability is eligible for 2 POD wristbands (1 for guest + 1 Carer). However, carers need to buy a full-price ticket and no longer get free entrance.
- Wheelchairs are available on a first-come, first-served basis upon showing a valid ID and a deposit of 100 AED.
- Strollers are available to rent in two sizes. Single: AED 40 | Double: AED 60
Spell-Binding Summer Specials - 1 July to 4 Sept 2022
Exclusive Summer Dances
Forest-themed Character Performances
Mystical Farasha (farasha is Arabic for butterfly)
Dino Squad Selfie
Musicals and lots of roaring fun!
- Guests must pay an additional 5 AED at the venue for the gaming card. This is a refundable deposit that must be collected directly from the venue.
- Please note that each attraction is only allowed to be experienced once.
- Pregnant women and people with heart conditions will not be allowed on this tour.
- The minimum height requirement is 110 cm. If your child is shorter than the specified height, it is not advisable to bring them along.
- The minimum age to participate in the RobocomVR experience is 7 yrs.
- Dress Code: Make sure to wear clothing that covers you from your shoulders to your knees. Do not wear shorts and always ensure that your knees, chest and shoulders are covered.
- Up to 5 members of single groups are allowed per entry at the Dubai Frame.
i miei biglietti
i miei biglietti
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Points
- You can redeem your tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: IMG Worlds of Adventure.
- Address: E311 - Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Rd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- You can redeem your tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: VR Park.
- Address: The Dubai Mall - Financial Center Rd - Downtown Dubai - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
- You can redeem your tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Dubai Frame.
- Address:Zabeel Park Jogging Track - Za'abeelAl Kifaf - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.