Paris Live! Montmartre: The Artists' Quarter
Embark on a real-time live journey to Montmartre, a hidden gem of Paris in itself. Learn about its proud history and explore this “tucked away” place in Paris, beautiful with its authentic village atmosphere and fascinating stories of the many artists who lived and worked there.
polizza di cancellazione
Questi biglietti non possono essere cancellati o riprogrammati.
- Discover the narrow winding cobblestone streets of Montmartre that artists like Picasso, Toulouse Lautrec, and Van Gogh frequented and lived.
- Our local expert will show you the famous artists’ square at the Place du Tertre and recount tales of raucous cabarets and music halls where the legendary French ‘Cancan’ was invented and danced wildly.
- Plunge into the past and present of Montmartre and get top insider tips from experts on how to navigate the city on your next visit.
about the host
An expert licensed guide will take you on this real-time online live journey through the city of Paris. Witness as our guide will bring excitement and energy into this tour and get first-hand tips on how to travel like a local for your next visit.
before your experience
- Download the Zoom App for free on your desktop or mobile device.
- A day prior to the start of your experience, you will receive a Zoom link and instructions on how to join.
- Connect to the tour with either your laptop or smartphone through the link provided.
- We recommend you use a good internet connection and tools like headphones and webcam if you wish to interact.
i miei biglietti
You will receive a confirmation email with a link and details on how to virtually join your experience.